BiGG Dave Enterprises David LempStay away from David Lemp and BiGG Dave Enterprises

BiGG Dave Enterprises and David Lemp practice posting negative comments all over the internet regarding other reputable companies simply because they may not be completely satisfied in one form or the other with that entity. Doing any type of business with BiGG Dave Enterprises and David Lemp may result in your name or your company name posted all over the internet claiming completley false reports that are fabricated out of spight and hate. All of his postings are under fake names as well. He won't even let his identity be known because he knows what he is doing is wrong. Therefore, BiGG Dave Enterprises and David Lemp are dishonest, and cannot be trusted as a business partner, buyer, or supplier of any product or service. For example, if you are a client of BiGG Dave Enterprises and David Lemp and you are late on paying for a service, rather than follow normal procedures of collecting, they (he) will just post false reports on the internet naming you or your company and proceed to try and hurt your reputation. Or perhaps you are doing a real estate deal with Bigg Dave Enterprises and David Lemp, you are in danger of being defamed should any little thing not go David Lemp's way. It's almost like dealing with an infant in this manner. Defamation of character is illegal, immoral, and wrong, no matter the situation. There is never justification for the behavior of Bigg Dave Enterprises and David Lemp. Big Dave Enterprises and David Lemp are someone you should never do any kind of dealings with. There are plenty of companies that have integrity and maturity.

RESOLVED

• Mj
    MJ2016 Sep 16, 2016

First this for Lemp...http://patch.com/new-york/sachem/arrest-made-central-moriches-shooting-death-0

Then 9 months later...dead...heart attack

• In
    IntegrityautoonlineSCAMMERS Nov 10, 2010

Here are the ACTUAL EMAILS BETWEEN me and these Scammers, Nice job trying to ruin by rep

I was the customer who got Completely Screwed by these guys,

STAY FAR FAR AWAY from www.integrityautoonline.com This is all because this Car Company sells Crap off lease Cars and WILL NOT HONOR THE WARRANTEES AT ALL

Stay FAR AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS!!!
    Brandon Fortenberry - owner

and
    Randy Davis - OWNER
    [protected] [email protected]

Here are ACTUAL Emails Stating they Will not Fix or pay for ANYTHING ON THIS CAR!!!

from Bigg Dave
    date Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 8:36 AM
    mailed-by gmail.com

hide details Feb 12 (7 days ago)

Randy,

The trucks been in the shop as so far these are the issues:

The Batteries Keep dying...

The radiator is Leaking

The oil Pump is leaking

All of this Cost a Fortune and Im out of my New Car,

The Tires are also Bald and Will not hold up in this snow, those Tires will cost a Minimum of 1500.00, This truck is Becoming More of a Disaster as it goes on.
    Let me know What we can do about this, So Far I received a Price of 370.00 For each tire
    Talk to you soon
    Dave

Email #2:

from Bigg Dave
    date Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 1:54 PM
    mailed-by gmail.com

hide details Feb 16 (3 days ago)

Randy,

Just Resending another email as you seem to missed my last one,

The truck couldn't pass NYS inspection without getting new tires, Also the oil pump Was clearly leaking

The Radiator was also leaking, was this car involved in any major accidents?

The tires were 370.00 Each installed, I will fax you the Receipt.
    Luckily Im going to have the Ford dealership Fix the other Major Issues, The tires were so Bad they were unsafe to drive, If you can send a check to cover them that would be awesome.

Let me know ASAP, I would like to Put this behind us and move forward
    also I also had separate Keys made as the car only came with only one.

talk to you soon
    Dave

Returned Email from Randy on February 16:

to
    date Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 5:56 PM
    signed-by bellsouth.net

hide details Feb 16 (2 days ago)

BIG DAVE,

i am truly sorry you are having trouble with the truck..

you know i came in on the seal with you and my parnter brandon after you made an offer on the truck..

we decided to take your offer and then held the truck, how long i forget, i am thinking it took almost 3 weeks, without a deposit.. we had 2 men offer to come get this truck and we told them i gave my word to you that i would hold it...even tho both offered more money for the truck..

as for the tires, no dealer in the world can warranty tires...these were the tires put on the truck new.. i was not aware your state has different tire laws as it would pass in mississippi without any trouble..

the truck never showed any leaks on our lot, i am not doubting your word at all...we put a powertrain warranty of 30 days or 1000 miles on all trucks under 100k miles on them or less than 5 years old..

but since this truck is covered under ford warranty for up 60, 000 miles on powertrain then we do not warranty trucks under warranty..

i am sorry you had to spend money on this truck, and if you are not happy, i will be glad to talk to my partner about seeing if there is a way tohelp you sell it...the distance would be the only problem, but i will help if you want??

randy

[protected]

Email#3 Sent to Randy:

date Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 6:36 PM
    mailed-by gmail.com

hide details Feb 16 (2 days ago)

Randy

I understand that you held the truck for me,

Thank God you did, as I am being very Understanding, Other people might not have been so nice :(

For me to sell this truck right now I would want allot more as I just paid for the tires, Tint, Batteries, Detail, shipping charges and Undercoating

Ford Powertrain only Covered the Oil pump, they Dont Cover the Radiator or 2 Batteries that were dead...
    ( Not too mention I got stuck in a Parking Lot and had to go buy Cables )
    You have to understand how I feel right now, I got a truck and haven't been able to drive it because its been in and out of the shop since I got it and got Suprised with a Bunch of Extra Bills that now made the truck not worth the price, I have spent thousands Extra on this truck just to get it to Run and Drive legally and Correctly.
    I also now have to worry with this truck as it was CLEARLY abused.
    Talk to Brandon and see What we can do here, I want to keep the truck I just don't Feel this was a Honest Sale.
    Let me know your thoughts

Email #2 From Randy on February 18

to Bigg Dave
    date Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 10:03 AM

hide details Feb 18 (1 day ago)

big dave sorry you are not happy with the truck

but you were the one one who did not want ot fly down and look at the truck..

the pictures on the internet showed the condition of the truck and tires..

it never failed to crank here

not one time did we jump it off..must be the colder weather as heat or cold can weaker a battery

no dealer i have heard of will warranty a battery or tires..

sorry you are not happy but we cannot do any more than we have..

My email to them in Response to Randys second Email:

rom Bigg Dave
    cc [email protected]
    date Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 11:41 AM

hide details Feb 18 (1 day ago)

Ok So please make this Clear Before I go any further, You guys are not willing to take any responsibility for Selling a Lemon?

Let me know before I pursue this to the Fullest,

2 Batteries that were Dead on Arrival isn't from the Cold, trust me

The pictures didn't show the true tire tread, I also would have not thought a reputable car dealer would sell a Truck with Dangerous Bald tires?
    Remember they Didn't Even pass NYS Inspection. It also didn't show the leaky radiator or Blown batteries
    Not to mention the stained Rims that all need to be re dipped as the Detailers could do nothing about it.
    The rims need to be Redipped or Replaced
    It also didn't show the bad oil Pump...

We have Receipts for all this, I really would expect more from Fellow hunters as well as a Car dealer called Integrity auto sales with there logo being a " Jesus" fish symbol

Please Let me know your Final answer on these issues, I am willing to Leave on Good terms if you guys pay 1, 000.00 towards the 1600.00 Tires
    Let me know ASAP
    Thanks!

Randys Last email stating He will not Help at all and will not Even Honour his 30 day warranty.

to Bigg Dave
    date Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 12:20 PM

hide details Feb 18 (1 day ago)

dave sorry but we cannot help in this matter

• In
    IntegrityautoonlineSCAMMERS Nov 10, 2010

Stay FAR AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS!!!
    Brandon Fortenberry - owner

and
    Randy Davis - OWNER

• Bl
    bluehatseo Oct 19, 2010

Are David Lemp and John Lemp of Clickbooth brothers? Lunatics must run in the family. The whole Clickbooth scam and swipebids scam is hilarious. LMFAO.