BIDIC AUTOLINESUsed car dealership is unfair

S

I purchased a 2006 chevy cobalt in march of 2010 I was told I was approved but I kept getting denial letters in the mail for financing when i asked about this I was told dont worry i was approved but i still did not have a payment book or tags by july 2010and 4 temporary tags later they asked for the car back but had sold my trade and took my tax and tag payment of 700.00in march the trade in was worth 700.00so they offered me a chevy cavalier inplace of my down payment and trade in value (a saturn sl1)and fix the 2000cavalier it needs 2front tires the pulley systemneeds work, it needs back struts maybe front struts too and the back passenger wheel keeps locking up.This was in july 2010 they told me I would have tags and title to the cavalier in 2 days. this is now august 2010 and I still do not have tags, title or repairs done. I just want my money back 1400.00 at this point. I am tired of the lies this is been a problem since march 2010.

• Ho
    honest answers Nov 09, 2010

they are liars and scumbgs i bought a car there in may they still havent paid it off liars crooks and jerks call nick bidic on his cell phone with your comments [protected] i hope he never reopens second time he got shut down in the past six months oh well ###

Charlie Kerbeck Nov 05, 2010

Bidics license has been suspended once again on October 19. This time for nonpayment of taxes. Inventory was state confiscated.
    Where are you idiots going to shop for a used car now?

• To
    tori99 Oct 12, 2010

I actually just bought from them a week ago and I had a great experience! Planning to go back for a car for my daughter. They are very nice people working there now!

• Bi
    BIDIC SUCKS Mar 16, 2010

THEY SELL JUNK CARS THAT COME WITH NO TYPE WARRINTY TO PROTECT YOU. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM GOODLUCK ON ANY HELP FROM THEM.HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND POOR ATTITUDES. HORRIBLE COMPANY DONT BUY!