Belstaff OutletNo refund and no information from the company

S

My partner placed an online order with Belstaff Outlet on their website www.belstaffstoreonline.com on the 20th of November for a leather jacket. They confirmed that jacket would be sent within 7 days, it arrived in january and was completley the wrong item. Emailed the company several times to inform them that the wrong item had been sent and that it would be getting returned and that a full refund would be expected. At the beginning received an email asking me to be patient and saying it would not be a problem.

Jacket has been sent back by trackable order and still we have heard nothing. No refund and no information from the company. They are now not answering any emails.

• Ka
    Karen Speight Nov 22, 2016

I have recently purchased something October 2016 from Belstaff Outlet UK - do not order anything from this company it's FAKE we found much to our cost of £260.00. The price you pay online does not allow for the current exchange rate so when your bill comes you will have paid more than what you thought. Jacket did Infact arrive which is a miracle but clearly a fake and made out of some plastic looking material, Belstaff logo doesn't even look good and the overall make of the jacket is poor. Please do not buy from here - we should have seen the warning signs thinking that we could purchase this type of expensive jacket so cheap.

• Ge
    Geoduck Jul 20, 2011

DO NOT PURCHASE anything from this website. I purchased a jacket over a month ago and still haven't received it. I've sent multiple emails asking for an update on my purchase and still to this day no reply. Upon further research on this website, I have discovered that it is a website based in China. My guess is the products are probably not real Belstaff products but knockoffs.