Bayer Healthcare LLC Animal Health DivisionRebate Scam

I purchased a full pack of Advantage Multi for my cats. When I paid the Vet I received a $20 Rebate form along with the receipt for $90.00. I mailed In all material requested ( Rebate form fully filled in with all info, receipt from the Vet Clinic @ Boxtop from Advantage Multi). After 10 weeks they finally sent a letter stating they could not process my request due to my receipt did not specify product. This was the only receipt I received from Vet. First of all the receptionist gave me the rebate form with my purchase, I did not make up a receipt with the Vet Clinics name and address correct date and amt purchased. I am a very busy person and I don't have time to steal box tops from products that I did not purchase.

If a company is not going to honor the Rebates they are advertising then they do not need to provide them to the customer. Just Saying!

• Ne
    Neal D Oct 16, 2011

purchased two packages of advantage multi for cats .Sent in all the rquired receipts during the month of Jan 2011 and have never received the rebate makes you wonder? The promotion closed on May 31 2011

• Un
    Unhappy in Newark Sep 15, 2011

This will be my 3rd time to submit a rebate for $50 for Advantage Multi I bought for my dogs. Originally mailed on 3-1-11, resubmitted per their instructions 6-23-11 by certified mail (received 6-26-11). I included form, box tops, and receipt. Have spent $7.02 on postage. Ridiculous to say the least.