aukoala australia intl, ltd.Knockoff and refusal to comply with satisfaction guarantee

A

I thought the boots on this site were the UGG Australia boots as shown on their site. Before purchasing the boots, I asked if these are the UGG Australia boots. One customer service person said yes. I bought the boots then got an email back that they are Aukoala boots and not the UGG Australia boots. That they make them the same way. I instantly emailed them back and cancelled the order. They didn't reply. I emailed 5 days in a row, then got an email back that they're sorry for the delay and they'll refund me $15. The boots were $120. I told them that I had cancelled the order before it even left their company. They said I didn't. I contacted paypal to get my money back and they did, but only after waiting well over a week. Fact being, knockoff's are not an option and selling something that looks like something else, means counterfeit to me. Their website is now up and down and the emails to customer service are bouncing back to me. Their website and the emails sent said that if you aren't happy with the boots you can return them for a full refund, but nobody is willing to do it except paypal.

• Ya
    YanksComploff Apr 09, 2013

I sick of stupid American, Canadians and the likes going on about fake ugg boot and how they are scammed with aussies selling fake ugg boots.

Here's the fact you silly little people...

Fact 1. UGG boots are Australia. We invented the blooding things right!

Fact 2. It doesn't matter what brand is on the back of the boots. If they are made of sheepskin they are a friggen ugg boot.. GET IT! >>Made of sheep>> Called Ugg Boots. You getting the picture?

Fact 3. Ugg Australia branded ( Deckers) boots are not Australia. These boots are made in smelly china from our Aussie Sheep. We even give these ### the skins to make them! But hey they are made of sheepskin so i suppose even if their made in china they are still an ugg boots.

So you silly little yanks and pommies who complain they are scammed by Aussies selling fakes We invented the f***en things. If you want ugg Australia boots buy them in America, don't come to Australia trying to save a dollar and then say you are scammed. Go stick with your own kind and goto www.uggaustralia.com who copied our aussie product and have them mass produced from our aussie skins in china..

In other words f***-off! and f***-off Ugg Australia (or should i say ugg America)

• Li
    Lisa Davis Dec 09, 2012

Ladies,
    Do some research. Ugg is a sheepskin boot, regardless of the "label" on the back.
    If its a sheepskin boot, it's an ugg. This was the original term coined in WWII but the boot became popular smong surfers in the 70's in Austraua.
    The "Ugg Austrailia" brand is made in China and New Zeland,
    not Australia. Now that is false advertising. The Aukoala company didn't lie, and they are the original manufacturers of an "Ugg" boot. Here is a great article on uggs

• Ta
    Taken by a scam Dec 09, 2012

I had the same experience. I ordered them as my daughters wanted Uggs for Christmas and I realized when they were shipped to me that they were not Uggs but this other company. I didn't accept the order and would not sign for it and told them to return to sender. Now they won't refund my money and are stating they will charge me restocking, shipping, and customs fees!!!
    This is FALSE ADVERTISING as they say they are Uggs and they are not! Do not buy from this company - had I wanted Aukola boots I would have ordered them - I wanted and thought I was getting Uggs. Thanks for the tip to go through Pay Pal - I am not getting anywhere with many emails sent -

sabrina2509 Feb 21, 2012

HI THERE...BE AWARE..THERE ARE A LOT OF FAKE COMPANIES...FOR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE:::PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THE http://uk.uggshop.co OR http://de.uggshop.co/ WEBSITE. THEY ARE THIEVES AND DECEIVERS AND THEY SHOULD BE SUED BY THE REAL UGGS COMPANY. THEY ADVERTISETHEIR PRODUCTS AS UGGS STORE AND WHEN YOU GET THE BOOTS THEY ARE FROM A BRAND CALLED AUKOALA...BELIEVING THEY WERE UGGS, I ORDERED THEM, WHEN I RECEIVED THEM I ALMOST GOT SICK FROM THE BAD SMELL...THEY APPEARED TO BE FAKE AND SMELLING LIKE STRONG CHEMICALS, AND BESIDES THAT THEY HAD YELLOWISH SPOTS IN THE SO CALLED FUR...I IMMEDIATELY CONTACTED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY DID NOT WANT TO TAKE THEM BACK...AT THE END AFTER EXCHANGING DOZENS OF EMAILS THEY SEEMED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY WERE DAMAGED...I SENT THEM BACK AS THEY ASKED ME TO AND THEY WROTE ME AN EMAIL THAT THEY WERE GOING TO REFUND ME FOR THE PRICE OF THE BOOTS, CUSTOMS AND THE DELIVERY COSTS TO SEND THEM BACK...4 WEEKS HAVE GONE BY AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY MONEY BACK...UNTIL LAST WEEK THEY REPLIED TO MY EMAILS SAYING THAT THEY WERE GOING TO REFUND ME...LETS WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS...PLEASE EVERYONE...BE AWARE FROM THESE THIEVES AND SPREAD THE WORD NOT TO ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE CHEATERS, THIEVES...THEY DO NOT DESERVE TO EVEN BE IN THE MARKET..THEY MAY BE ALREADY BANKRUPT BY NOW AND IF NOT THEY WILL BE SOON...

• Ra
    rascolians Jan 11, 2012

Purchased some of these boots after they were advertised as UGGS from uggshop.co . They are not UGGs - fakes. Breach of IPR and trademarked name. Sold by deception by thieves. Do Not buy from uggstore.co the customer service is non-existent and typical of most Chinese suppliers/con artists.

• Ra
    rascolians Jan 11, 2012

fakes

• Ka
    kally 1991 Dec 28, 2011

thought the boots on this site were the UGG Australia boots as shown on their site. Before purchasing the boots, after 3 weeks wait for FAKE uggs this is false advertistment an am not happy instead of puting ugg pictures on put aukoala if there that fashionable an all the hollywood starts wear them i want a full refund ...

• Se
    Seanna1 Dec 15, 2011

You have the original Uggs that were originally made since 1970. The name ugg is the style. Some company started copying the boot and just named their brandname Uggs. So before you buy the brand name Ugg you should do your research. Aukoala is the Original maker and founder of the boot. It used to be mostly Hollywood stars wore them. Aukola is the higher end because they are the original founder. Too bad you requested your money back and are now probably wearing the copycat version brand name "ugg."

• Fa
    Fashiondiva Dec 14, 2011

You actually have a higher end ugg you should read the fashion magazines