appscrip.comNo support at all – agents keep silence

A

I used the website www.appscrip.com and downloaded app from them, but when I needed the support, it turned out that the customer services was total crap. I sent emails, messages to the agents, but no one replied. It was written on the website that they would reply within 24 hours, but it was ###. Totally bad attitude and no support at all, so better avoid them and post comments about your experience.

• Ap
    Appscrip2 Sep 27, 2016

Hello Kennyken,

First of all we would like to apologize for your experience with the product. We do agree that our Instagram clone needed a big improvement, we have since then taken down our old product and have replaced it with a new one built on some awesome technology, we would appreciate if you take some time to re-visit us again so that we can demo the new version of the Instagram Clone to you.

Cheers,
    Rahul.

• Ke
    kennyken Feb 28, 2016

Not sure of the relationship between "positive" commenters with the company.

While testing out their picogram before I decide to purchase it, the android app crashed on my phone. I reported it to them and it still hasn't been fixed yet for weeks. I am just a potential customer and it is like that. I cannot imagine how support will be like if I become a customer.

• Sc
    Scottcashby Nov 13, 2015

I have produced 2 products for major entertainment industries with Rahul and his excellent team.

They have always been very responsive and worked incredibly hard on the products. I worked closely with the team on Skype to achieve our goals and produce a fantastic and well received product. The iOS, android and web teams always worked very hard to fix any bugs that we came across after the initial launch.

I will certainly be taking more products to appscrip and 3embed in the future and can vouch for their business.

S.C.Ashby

sahajpal Oct 10, 2015

hey
    Appscrip is a great start up company, i have purchased their uber clone for which i received custom modification
    in just four days of time. i was able to negotiate with the CEO who patched through the design team and got all the custom works sorted.it was a huge sum but worth it.I have recommended to few of my comrades who have also purchased the apps n got their business running great.we can totally trust and rely on them.

regards

sahaj pal

• Ts
    Tshepo ngake Jan 19, 2015

Dear opposers of appscrip.com

I would like to post that i dealt with appscrip, there no problem with this company, they offered me a good service and I am happy for having chesen them, it's surprising how competitors try to brake a name of such a good start-up that is striving by its all efforts to reach greener pastures...

I support appscrip.com

Don't destroy their name..

Mr Rahul your good, don't listern to any negativity !

• Ib
    ibn truthh Jan 02, 2015

Here are two links and is an evidence of how you relate with your customers.

• Ap
    Appscrip Sep 15, 2014

Hello,

We follow up on all such matters immediately and we have never deal with such customers in the past. I always ask for solid paypal account proof for such matters and it seems no-one posts that. So this is clearly an attempt by competition to defame us and I urge competition to play fair in business . If there is a concern and if any one does read this post I challenge the person who raised this issue to provide me with solid proof to my email id [email protected] !

We provide the best of customer service and I can get many customers on record as proof for this.

Regards,