Anderson Appliance - North Jackson, OhioI am still shaking from his rudeness!

M

I bought A refridgerator, (frigedaire) from Anderson Appliance in North Jackson Ohio, on August 10, 2006 and it started leaking water, so I called Mr.Anderson and he told me he would be out either that day or the next day, which was on Monday Oct.2,06 that I called him. So this is Wednesday Oct.4,06 and I called today and he was so rude to me that I sat here and cried. He said well I dont come to your town very often, and If and when I do , I will call you and stop and look at it for you. It might not be this week or this month!!!! Could not give you a time or date!!!! " I was upset. I am still shaking from his rudeness!

Company details:

Anderson Appliance Center
151 Salem-Warren Rd
North Jackson, Ohio 44451

angrey and upset Nov 13, 2009

Don't ever use these people! They are very rude, pessimistic, and dishonest. There was water all over the truck from the piece of crap Fidgedair that they brought. Probably the same one the other person was complaining about.