Ak herts gbRefund

Hi. I would like to cancel my membership with this company and get my refund as soon as possible. I was looking to get a loan and cannot to pay any fees. If i had money to spare then would not apply for loan at all. Please try to understand my situation as the money you have taken from me was to pay for my bills. Now that you have taken the fees im in debt. Please i no longer would like to use your services and cancel my application as well as membership and have my money refunded. I hope that you will understand my condition and cooperate with me to return the fees. I have sent lots of emails regarding same subject. Please send my reply.

• St
    Stacey24 Nov 26, 2014

Hi I would like my refund of 89 pound back else I will be taking this matter a lot further. This is fraud and I'm not happy. I did not apply for a loan so why do you think it is alright to take money. I would like the refund today before I go and see my solicitor

• Du
    Duane2 Nov 18, 2014

[protected] same has happened to me. Didnt use there service

• La
    Laurynas Nov 07, 2014

please call me [protected]

• Mi
    michael12345 Nov 03, 2014

hi same things happened to me so I would like a refund the money you took was for my babys nappies and milk so I need it back thank you could you please contact me [protected]

• Iv
    ivaylo aleksandrov Sep 30, 2014

I'm afraid this company nead a go in prison .this is cyberterrorism where is the human rights, where is the police...i can't beleive it.somebody must stopping this TERRORISTS...if you have some quetions: [protected]

Jerry St Aug 21, 2014

My bank refunded me the £89.00 :) a couple of weeks ago so i thought all is well.. Untill i looked today at my online statement and yes you guessed it... They took £89.00 again Lloyds bank is really hard work.. more phone calls :(

sam mummy to loganmollie Aug 21, 2014

hi i have had the sane problem i have been advised with my bank that if u did not take a loan from then that they can legaly only charge u 5 pounds n have to refund the rest i am waiting 4 them to open at 9 to call them n tell them what i know and to see if they refund me or if i hae to take then court but ither way ill win as i didnt take the loan so i lagaly only have to pay them 5 pounds even tho they didnt say that i would have to pay them anytin

Jerry St Jul 02, 2014

I just looked at my bank statement and i noticed that £89.00 was paid to this company and i have no idear to how they took it off my debit card as i have not applied for a loan at all.

Jerry St Jul 02, 2014

Has anyone got a contact number for the company please?

• Gi
    Gillian Collins Jun 27, 2014

When will I get my money back

• Gi
    Gillian Collins Jun 27, 2014

Your ability to take money from may account is irresponsible and unethical

• Da
    Danika Owens Jun 12, 2014

The same has happened to me except I didn't apply for a loan with your compny I want the money refunded now or I'm going to my lawyer as this is fraud!

Comment Guidelines