AJ Lamba Mississauga Ontario Canadaterrible real estate agent

M Review updated:

Horrible service and unqualified agents. I placed an offer on a house, and the listing clearly said the closing date for the offers to be registered by. When the time came to go present the offer, the AJ Lamba agent would not let us go present the offer, he would rather have the offer fax to him.

These people clearly oversell the perspective sellers the price for their homes and when that does not work out they will try anything to make themselves look in the eyes of their clients i.e. sellers.

After chasing this guy around the bush for several hours, the agent comes back to me and says that his clients did not like the offer, even though the offer was over asking price; and then he tells me that he has to get in touch with his broker i.e. AJ Lamba himself...bullcrap.

Half an hour later I get a call back saying ohh how about I send the AJ Lamba agent 2 offers. 1 below asking and 1 over asking. That way he can convince his clients how he managed to negotiate and got a higher offer from me. Which is clearly a lie, as my original offer was over asking price.

I am 100% sure that the agent never even showed his clients the offer. Thanks Mr. Lamba.

These people are not to be trusted, horrible service.

Working for one of the biggest companies in Canada, I have advised all my colleagues, friends and family to stay away from this brokerage company. Bunch of crooks, who will do everything to make themselves look good, and not the clients.

Stay away from their company and work with someone more credible.

• Updated by MiraF283 · Nov 16, 2018

Contact me, I know more. Shalini.

• Sh
    Shal2015 Nov 27, 2021

RECO decisions are not fake…

• St
    Steven Dawn Oct 06, 2021

Recently he has been charged by RECO
    April 2021

He was charged twice by RECO for unethical practices. He bully you and has no respect for his clients.

1). https://www.reco.on.ca/publicdocs/20131121_201200575.pdf
    $10, 000 fined by RECO

2). https://www.reco.on.ca/wp-content/uploads/Regulatory-Digest-Issue-02-FINAL.pdf
    $12, 500 fined by RECO

3). https://canada-complaints.com/real-estate/27522-aj-lamba-brokerage.html

This guy is a criminal

• Sh
    Shal2015 Nov 27, 2021

@Steven Dawn In 2021 RECO has issued a proposal to REVOKE his personal and business registration. This is in addition to the various disciplinary decisions and numerous complaints

• Aj
    AJ Lamba Jun 17, 2021

"Please disregard this fake review as we have never known or dealt with anyone by this name or ever had such an incident. It clearly seems like a malicious trick by a jealous competitor and we are dealing with this through our IT Team as well as our lawyers to investigate the source for defamation proceedings. We have the highest level of respect for everyone which is proven by having won almost every Top Industry Award, having over 2000 Satisfied Clients and above all being Chosen as Readers Choice Awards 3 years in a row! We encourage anyone genuine who has the slightest issue with anyone on our Company to connect with us immediately so we can resolve the issue immed."

• Aj