Menu

Agilis Technologies Limited review: etihad virtual reward card

S
Author of the complaint
10:23 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear Sir,
I am guest of Etihad Airways (Guest no : [protected]). For last few weeks I am not able to login Etihad Reward Card mobile app with error "Your Etihad Guest Account seems to be suspended, please contact Etihad guest service". I have called Etihad customer service but in vain. I have also sent couple mail attaching error screen shots on [protected]@etihadguest.com but have not received even an acknowledgement by human. It is pertinent to mention that i am able login into my guest account in Etihad website, the issue is only with Reward card application.

Kindly assist.

View 0 more photos
2 comments
E
Dec 19, 2017 7:35 am EST

Thanks Chandra, we can see from your interaction with the Etihad Guest team, that they have advised you to write to [email protected] for re-activation of your account. We can see that you have already sent a message to them today. Kindly allow them a little time to assist you with re-activation. Thanks *Nic (INTR [protected])

E
Dec 17, 2017 6:53 am EST

Hi Chandra, could you please provide us your Etihad Guest account via inbox message? We will look into it for you. Thank you. *Zozo