7 News — Inappropriate vision of toddler hit by car
Tuesday 26.4.16 - 6.00pm New Bulletin
Channel 7 Sydney News took us to a "Breaking News Story" - their helicopter was above a car accident in Granville where a toddler in a pram was hit by one of the cars.
While reporting, the camera was zooming in on the child receiving medical treatment from the Paramedics. The camera proceeded to zoom in so closely, that we could clearly see the Paramedic carrying out heart compression on the toddler. I think it's unnecessary, unacceptable and completely disgraceful to show this footage of such a young victim. The poor toddler ended up passing away from the injuries sustained.
More 7 News Complaints & Reviews
- Channel 7 News - Malicious content
- Channel 7 News - basil zempilas
- 7 News - basil zempalis and matthew pavlich
- 7news - Iraq
- Channel 7 News - Pathetic advertising grab during a terrible crisis
- 7 News - channel 7 news advert
- Sunrise Channel 7 - inappropriate picture/frame viewing in prime tv family time viewing
- Channel 7 News - news report
- Channel 7 News - news
- 7 News - unethical behaviour