29 Smoke Shop/Gambler Cigarette Tobacco2+ yo dry, expired Product

I purchased a 6 oz bag of Gambler cigarette rolling tobacco in Jan 2010. It was dry and unrollable using roller machine. Loose coupon in bag had an expiration date of 12/31/2008. I'm new in town, didn't want to start bad biz relationship w local mom&pop so I used apple slices, bread, mixed dried product w current use tobacco, stored in airtight in freezer. When I returned for rolling tubes yesterday, I chose to inform owner of product info for her benefit. I've tossed the bag & coupon & am looking for consumer relationship not reimbursement. She looked me square in the eyes & said they may have inserted the wrong coupon at the plant; that all of the product on her shelves is fresh. Posted in the window is a hand-written sign "All Sales Final No Refunds". I will drive 20 miles to Yucca Valley before I will make another tobacco purchase from this shop ever again. I further hesitate to buy Gambler anymore! There was no exp date on the bag.