24sneakers.comSCAM!

This site sells COUNTERFEIT or FAKE stuff. These shoes are so bad compared to the real shoes. The reviews for their shoes are made by their workers. I have an account from ordering there and even I can't put up a review. This site is complete s***. I ordered Kobe Zoom VI online for cheap and when I got them, you can completely tell that the shoes were fake. Even me, a girl who is complete not up-to-date on these fancy basketball shoes, could tell that they were fake. So, just to make sure, I took them to my local foot locker, and omg, all the guys working there tell me it's fake. They showed me all the aspects on how it was fake. The logo on the shoe was too skinny compared to the real ones. Also, all real and authentic shoes have a blue stamp underneath the insole of the shoes, and these did not have the stamp. The Kobe Bryant signature on the back of the shoe was slightly faded and not similar to the real ones and the oval areas that surround the signature are supposed to be made of suede, but these fake ones are made of just regular plastic. Also, these fake ones are much heavier than the real ones.

I email-ed them about a possible refund, and they keep saying that it's real, when you can totally tell that they are, in fact, NOT! I gave them multiple reason why they're fake and they keep lying that they're real and that I'm mistaken. This website needs to get shut down NOW.

• Qu
    QueenBritt87 Jul 01, 2011

omg that's terrible

• Be
    bensummer May 08, 2011

i recently bought a pair of sneakers (Air Jordan Alpha I) from this site, it is obviously FAKE. Nowhere close to the real quality brand name.

• Na
    Nataly31 Mar 24, 2011

I purchased shoes as a gift for my boyfriend, and after 5 days I still had not received my confirmation email, and the site stated that the order was still processing. I checked my credit card transaction and I was charged by a bank in China for an amount that was close to my transaction total. I emailed them through the contact us page and received my confirmation VIA email with a hotmail address. When the shoes arrived, my boyfriend wore the shoes not paying attention to the box, the shoe color etc. After one day of wearing the shoes, (Nike Free TR - Cross Training shoes) the sole started to come apart. After I took a closer look at the shoes, they are not the same color that I ordered online and the box says Nike Pree instead of Nike Free. I emailed the site to ask for a refund, and they basically said I would need to pay $80 shipping to mail back to them and they would not accept shoes that were worn and they were fine when they sent them to me. After further review of the site (which I will be sure to do with any online purchase I make moving forward) all of the site reviews are broken english and duplicated throughout the site for different shoes. I will be reporting them to Nike to verify authenticity and reporting them to the better business bureau.