The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
247starsupport.comunauthorized charges

I have been charged $39.95 monthly, plus a $ .40 Foreign transaction fee. 247Starsupport claims they only bill for other merchants, but would not tell me what merchant was billing me or how the alleged "membership" was activated. They told me I had to subpena that information through my local police department. I was on the telephone for over an hour and spoke to two representatives and a supervisor. No one would give me any information other than they are charging me on behalf of a Third party which they cannot identify.


  • Dr
    D. Randal Wainwright Aug 23, 2011

    I also was charged monthly for $39.95, plus a $.40 Foriegn transaction fee. I spent over an hour on the phone and got no information. I was told I would have to submitt a subpena to even find out who I supposedly have a membership with that I am being charged for. All roads lead back to 247Starsupport. If you wish to begin a class action suit, make another post.

    0 Votes
  • Mi
    Mike h1117 Jan 20, 2011

    My card was charged twice by your company and was not authorized! Once for 1.78 another for 19.95! Im very upset! I have a a complaint with my card company in as well! You also will here from my lawyer!

    0 Votes

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions


    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.