247starsupport.comunauthorized charges

I have been charged $39.95 monthly, plus a $ .40 Foreign transaction fee. 247Starsupport claims they only bill for other merchants, but would not tell me what merchant was billing me or how the alleged "membership" was activated. They told me I had to subpena that information through my local police department. I was on the telephone for over an hour and spoke to two representatives and a supervisor. No one would give me any information other than they are charging me on behalf of a Third party which they cannot identify.

• Dr
    D. Randal Wainwright Aug 23, 2011

I also was charged monthly for $39.95, plus a $.40 Foriegn transaction fee. I spent over an hour on the phone and got no information. I was told I would have to submitt a subpena to even find out who I supposedly have a membership with that I am being charged for. All roads lead back to 247Starsupport. If you wish to begin a class action suit, make another post.

• Mi
    Mike h1117 Jan 20, 2011

My card was charged twice by your company and was not authorized! Once for 1.78 another for 19.95! Im very upset! I have a a complaint with my card company in as well! You also will here from my lawyer!