2018products that were supposed to be held

K Aug 05, 2018 Review updated:

I went into Ulta in Lexington, SC with my 14 year old at 4:30 on Saturday (8-5-18) to have her matched for foundation and powder and purchase a few other things. When we went to check out, we realized we had forgotten some gift cards. We were being checked out by a larger woman with blonde hair. I confirmed the store close time for 9pm Saturday and reopening at 11am on Sunday. I was told that they could hold the items (totaling about $170). I told the woman that we would be back either that evening or first thing Sunday.

When we arrived at the store at 11:45am Sunday, they could not find our items. I asked for the manager who told me that they only hold things for 24 hours (which it had not been) and that they had been put back at closing time Saturday night. She offered to have my daughter matched for color again, but we were in a time crunch and didn't have time to go through it again, which was why we had gone the day before when we had free time. We only had time Sunday to make a quick pick-up.

Talk about terrible customer service. I will NOT be waling back into this store.

• J
      Oct 14, 2018
    2018 - £100 asda gift voucher
    ULVERSTON
    England, Cumbria
    United Kingdom

This all happened around about the middle of september.
    This was through an amazon e-mail.
    I completed an online survey and have not received the £100 asda gift voucher promised .

• M
      Jan 23, 2019
    2018 - Croft and Borrow shoes
    1026 Lincoln Lake Ave. S.E.
    Lowell
    Arkansas

I purchased a pair of shoes that have fallen apart after just wearing them a few times. The shoes were a perfect fit and very comfortable; but I expect a shoe to last for more than a month or two! Hoping to receive some resolution as I spend a great deal of money on clothing with Khols and Croft and Borrow.