logo

2. (20 mins ago)
DMCI
To aspiring & excited homeowners - BEWARE OF DMCI, Royal Palms
3. (27 mins ago)
Fresh cut bank instrument for lease/SBLC
Fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG,SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds
4. (52 mins ago)
Nike
Shoes smell like cat urine
5. (54 mins ago)
Chez Moi Studio
Unprofessional manager and unsatisfied purchase!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Walmart Complaints & Reviews - Very upset with customer service

Walmart Contacts & Informations

Walmart

Posted: 2012-05-17 by    Klike

Very upset with customer service

Walmart
On February 27th 2012 at around 10am I decided to go to WalMart to pick up a few items not thinking I was going down there I called first to state that i didnt have a certain layaway paper but someone said if I bring my license they can look it up. I finished shopping walked over to the layaway department a young gentleman told me that there wasnt money in a certain register so i should go over to the jewelry department. I walked over to the jewelry department and waited I thought the guy would send someone over there i waited for about 8-9 minutes.

When I finally realized no one was on their way I walked over to the electronics and I asked another guy can he page someone to jewelry he tells me he did. I wait another 5-8 minutes and Im still waiting another couple is looking at jewelry and he asked if a lady with a name tag works there she says no very rude and walks away. After waiting and asking specific people if they were employed there I walked to the front near customer service. I asked the older guy if he had seen a manager and he said no. He pointed to the front registers I walked over there.

As I was standing near the register I saw a lady with a walkie, I asked her does she know who the manager is she said she was. I told her my situation she apologized and sent someone to help me. As I was standing there the other lady assisted me but there was one that was complaining she need to get back to the shoe department. After dealing now with 8-9 employees my frustration was growing. The lady went and got a folder full of receipts that wasnt alpahabetized or nothing the shoe lady complained and then another lady named either Lashawn or Deshawn sorry about the name she looked through didnt complain or nothing and she was able to find my slip.

Throughout this entire experience I was walking on a bad knee I really wanted to get stuff and leave I spent 200 dollars in the store but Im not totally happy about ever coming back to tis location again. The manager the employees everything was just a headache and more. I would like a phone call cause the service there is terrible …. I left the store an hour later.
Comments United States Department Stores
Was the above complaint useful to you?

More Signs of Mortgage Aid Foreclosure Rescue Scams