logo

Ballard Designs
Do not order from them
4. (8 mins ago)
Dr. Hardik Vyas / Hardik Vyas / Rahul Vyas
Fraud guy on matrimony sites
5. (29 mins ago)

LLL Reptile Supply

Posted:    Edward

Poor customer service

LLL Reptile Supply
It has been a number of months since I purchased my reptile and supplies from LLL Reptile & Supply but and I wanted some distance in time before I wrote something. I find it unfortunate that this company can get away with providing low quality wild caught reptiles but tell their customers that they are captive bred.

I should have known better because so many of their reptiles at the show looked like they were kept in containers too small for their size. It appeared to me like the Ball Python I purchased was okay and they said it was captive bred so I fell for the great price. Well, long story short the snake never ate and when I took it to my vet and they found a heavy load of worms. This guy Loren (I think the owner) told me that after 3 days they are not responsible. He said that his Ball Pythons are not captive bred and that no one would have told me that. The snake was not a lot of money so I wasn't going to sit on the phone and argue. It is simply not worth my aggravation.

I live about one and a half hours away from them so I decided to take a trip to see their store. As I looked around the store I began to realize just how low end this reptile store portrays itself. Do yourself a favor and look for companies that actually breed the reptiles they sell. This company does not breed anything. They simply buy from whom ever sells them reptiles the cheapest. This means you get what you pay for - Cheap Reptiles.

In the end, if prices are cheap there is a reason for it. I admit that I was foolish and bought by price forgetting that quality andcustomer service has a cost to any company and if the price is too low they can't provide the customer with either. This is obviously the case with LLL Reptile and I hope you learn from my experience.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Identity-Fraud