Google Midas

Posted: 2013-02-06 by

unexplained charges on bank account

I have been charged $1.11au on several occasions for google midas. I have no idea what this is and would like to know why
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

20th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
I have been charged an authorized debit from my account and nothing I try helps me. I have tried contacting King.com no phone number. I tried contacting google.com and no customer service number and the number for headquarters is a joke. This charge was almost $50 just for playing a freaking game, unbelievable and I want my money back.
 26th of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
Just found out I have had 71 charges of .99 and 18 charges of 1.99. Those are not including pending charges that I have of 13 more .99 charges and 2 more 1.99 charges. I had to cancel my card effective immediately because it looked like there was no end in sight. This was over four days time! I can't file a complaint about the pending chargers as of yet because they are pending but that money is still already showing up as money I can not use in my account. Never ever again will I have a card attached to my phone to purchase anything!
 24th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
I have been charged AED 4.60 on several occasions for google midas. I have no idea what this is and would like to know why it has been charged.
 24th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
I have been charged an authorized debit from my credit card account several times from January 2014 onwards. I never downloaded anything. I have no idea what this is and would like to know why it has been charged.This charge was almost AED 4.60. Kindly check into this matter and sort out the issue.
 8th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
I was charged $109.00 yesterday on my card which overdrafted my account!!! I am calling the bank and police!!! I am filing charges because there has to be an IP address for this!!! I will find out and prosecute!!!

Google, Inc. Logo Google, Inc.
Customer Care Service