logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Skycare ehr
Misleading product ( electronic medical records )
2. (0 mins ago)
Tagged Team Annual Lottery Promo 2011
Rita Collins, William Li, Dr. George Hu, Mr. Ro Many, Barrister Sok Hung
3. (7 mins ago)
University of Phoenix / Axia College / Apollo Group
Class Action Law Suit: Misuse of Title IV Funds and Accounting Practices: Unethical business practices : Scam and Fraud
4. (23 mins ago)
constant telemarketing

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

GOOGLE GOOGLE.COM/CHCAUS, Florida Complaints & Reviews - GOOGLE GOOGLE.COM/CHCAUS

GOOGLE GOOGLE.COM/CHCAUS Contacts & Informations

Posted:    jlovedareal1

Florida
i keep getting charge 1.00 for misallaniance and i dont know where is coming from please help i have a netspend prepaid visa credit card
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Jun, 2010 by   Big Mama Linda Morris 0 Votes
who can i call to stop this 2.99 unauthorized card authorization on my acct from google google.com/chcaus
 8th of Sep, 2010 by   b-lo1981 0 Votes
google.com/chcaus has been charging my netspend visa card several time for $1 where is this coming from??????? how can I stop these charges from being made on my account?
 8th of Sep, 2010 by   Jkoe1978 0 Votes
Cancel the card and get a new one. Do you have a cell phone that you buy apps for? Those charges look similar to different charges I got from Google when I bought an app from the market.
 3rd of Oct, 2010 by   MVixen 0 Votes
They are for cell phone apps that are bought.
 25th of Apr, 2011 by   Rotties forever 0 Votes
I also have these charges, two for $1.00 each on 4/21/11. I haven't bought any apps for my cellphone. I do know that internet credit card thieves will test a newly acquired number by charging small amounts and if the amount is processed and paid out of your account, they will soon follow with a charge for a much larger amount. Sure enough, on 4/24/11, received a charge for $149.00 from SegPayEU.com Gibraltar GI. When I googled this company, there were several complaints of unauthorized charges. Luckily, I caught it before they had the opportunity to charge more.
 7th of May, 2011 by   Charlene williams 0 Votes
I got charged 3.99 on my account and have no idea why. If its for phone apps they were free apps. Need to know why?
 20th of Oct, 2011 by   csantiago 0 Votes
hi they charge me .99 cents first an then 4.99 an then 49.99 an then 4.99 in one fuking day, , no phone number to contact this company i want my money back..this people are stealing good people money..thanks god i cancel my card but now i have to wait cause the money is pending, , who the hell this company think they are...wat the fuk...
 31st of Mar, 2012 by   tes321 0 Votes
I just got charged 9.99 on my account for what???????????????
 13th of Feb, 2013 by   Ruth Hafen 0 Votes
What i'm I being charged for?? I/'m being charge 19.99 each moth and what for? How can I stop it or who do i contact?
 7th of Sep, 2013 by   lupita00 0 Votes
i have the same thing and i have to cancel my new card that i just got not long ago and it keeps happening, i'm tired of bieng hacked by google . I am getting robbed and want my money back...
 15th of Oct, 2013 by   randy200 0 Votes
Offers GOOGLE *Offers GOOGLE.COM/CHCAUS 10.00 4 times for what I don't know same day to some one will pay when they get caught I hope its life in prison
 2nd of May, 2014 by   ginalegrnd 0 Votes
I was just at 5:47 yesterday 99.99 dollars off my card. It's not for any apps that I downloaded. I only download the free apps. I don't know what this fee is for. I called my card and they said the only thing they can do is put a deactivate my card and send me a new one and then try to dispute he 99.99 dollars. And that could take any where from 45-90 days.
 5th of Jul, 2014 by   ammmkimnh 0 Votes
I want Google to stop charging my netspend card now did not ask them to do so dont know what it is for thank you
 5th of Jul, 2014 by   ammmkimnh 0 Votes
I am Tired Of Google Charging My Net spend card Stop nowI am Callin Net Spend to stop them from doing so

Downloading Music, Videos and Other Files Safely