logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (30 mins ago)
Pure Colon Cleanse
charging me over and over
2. (35 mins ago)
Aee Bee Institute Of communicative english
Non Payment of salary
3. (38 mins ago)
Booking.com
never give your credit card details to booking.com
4. (43 mins ago)

unknown
Orderfind?, Minnesota
Phone: unknown
kaspersky.com
I was charged using my bank debit card for something i never ordered. An unsolicited package arrived the end of september or there abouts, and was returned via post office, to sender unopened. I am showing a charge of $88. 90. How did they get my debit card number? Who is hacking in to my account? There is something called dry river? How do i reach someone who can help resolve this issue?
Comments United States Antivirus Software
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Aug, 2009 by   Penny Holten 0 Votes

Dri Kaspersky - fraud charges
Quincy
California
Phone: 530 283 4869

Some one is using my debit card. There was a charge for $79.95. The charge was for DRI KASPERSKY.com . This is Fraud Charges.
 21st of Aug, 2009 by   MacBernac 0 Votes
I discovered a charge dated 8/19/09 for $85.45 on my Visa card. I normally maintain a zero-balance. It was from DRI*Kaspersky.com orderfind.comMN. It was for PC anti-virus/spyware protection. I don't own a PC. I closed the account due to stolen number. Charge is in dispute and will be reversed. I will be contacting Kaspersky @ their USA number and will report results.
 18th of Sep, 2009 by   cenz 0 Votes
Two charges showed up on my Citibank account on 9/4/09 for the same vendor and amount. Is this happening to a lot of people?
 28th of Sep, 2009 by   annkoon 0 Votes
We were violated recently with two charges ($196.44) and received in the mail two discs from Kaspersky Lab for anti virus software. I have already filled out the bank fraud papers, but the only thing we can connect it to was a order my husband placed on Yahoo Sports Shop and someone hacked in! I emailed Yahoo Sports and asked if they were affiliated with these people. We feel so violated! Any comments or suggestions? Thanks!
 28th of Sep, 2009 by   jessb123 0 Votes
I also Have just received charges against my debit checking account 2 charges of $59.95 each from Dri Kaspersky! I have no idea what this company is or how it got my debit info. I ordered checks from checkworks a couple weeks ago using my debit card maybe this is how I dont know I am disputing charges with bank maybe I will get my money back So frustrating!!
 1st of Oct, 2009 by   2000Tazdevil 0 Votes
Just received a charge on my debit card for $159.95 to DRI*Kaspersky.com. Unauthorized! The Credit Card Security and my bank security and also the Police have been notified. The last time I used this card was to Dell for a Disc. Any info is appreciated.
 6th of Oct, 2009 by   stanic +1 Votes
Yes, it happened to me, too. Two charges of $79.95 on 10/02. I ordered nothing from anyone and have received nothing from them.
 8th of Oct, 2009 by   JoAnne8678 0 Votes
If you contact your bank, you should be able to get a phone number for the vendor.
 11th of Oct, 2009 by   walleye 0 Votes
Just happened to me today (10/11/09). Luckily, I have a fraud alert service on my Bank of America credit card. The service generates a computer call to verify if recent transactions are indeed legit. I had two charges (same day) for $79.95 each from DRI*Kaspersky.com and DRI*DigitalRiver.com. Spoke to a BOA fraud investigator and had both charges removed and a new credit card w/new number is on the way. If you search for the DigitalRiver.com site, you'll see a whole bunch of the same type of issues. I have never had any dealings with either company.
 16th of Oct, 2009 by   sharlamarie 0 Votes
I just got on my bank account and found out that I had received a charge for $79.95 for security software that I did not order. It caused my bank account to be over drawn and has cost my so far $70 in insufficient fund charges. My husband called this company to dispute these charges and found out that someone had gotten my debit card number and order this software but the information that they had entered wasnt even correct. They didn't have my name right and my husband asked the tech what the address was that was entered and she couldn't tell us. He also told her that is is obvious that this happens alot with this company to other people and wondered why this was so easy to do with this company with wrrong information and of course the lady couldn't answer that question. So, now I have to go to my bank to cancel my debit card and filefraud charges. And the company said it would take 7 to 10 days to refund my money. Sure is easy to charge my account but it is a joke on how long it takes to refund your money. You would think as many calls that they get on this that they could trak the address and go arrest the person that obviously has to much time on their had and is causing all these problems for us. I think if they have that much time maybe they need to be sitting in jail spending their extra time talking to their lawyer.
 25th of Oct, 2009 by   jackmany 0 Votes
I just had charges made on my account today, 10/25/2009 from this company DRI*KASPERSKY.COM ORDERFIND.COMUS Another company also charged my account, CHARGE.NCSOFT.COM 866-367-9516 US. Do any of you own an I phone or My touch by any chance? It seems to have something to do with it.
 27th of Oct, 2009 by   queenjill 0 Votes
I just had 2 charges both for $ 79.95 from DRI*KASPERSKY.COM ORDERFIND.COM show up on my bank statement on the SAME day ( 10/24/09) I still have my Debit Card so I was freaking out as to who hacked into my bank acct OR got a copy of my Card. I had only used the card online last week to buy Halloween Costumes @ Buy Costumes on line.com and Star Design Costumes so I thought someone at those web sites could of had access to my number. I tried to find a phone number for ORDERFIND.COM but all they have is a website that both my husband and myself sent an email to and so far no response! what is going on and who is responsible for stopping this company from gaining from all this hell they are putting people through?? I had to cancel my bank card and now wait 7-10 days for a new one! If ANYONE HAS A PHONE NUMBER YOU COULD SHARE THAT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!! I am going to print this page out and file a police report or better yet, call the local news consumer fraud department and maybe they will run a news story on this as it is affecting too many people!
 28th of Oct, 2009 by   1wildhorse 0 Votes
I also had a charge on my debit card from DRI*KASPERSKY.COM.ORDERFIND.COM for $64.90. In Sept., 2009 I also had a charge from this company, along with other charges I did not make. My bank straightened that mess out and my account was credited for those charges. I received a new debit card and now I have another charge. I did just use my new debit card online, so maybe that is what's happening. It is a sad world, when you can't use your card online to purchase something, without having somebody steal it. I hope who ever is responsible for this, spends a lot of time in prison. I will investigate this to the fullest and help anyone else that has been stolen from. Jan B.
 29th of Oct, 2009 by   queenjill 0 Votes
DO NOT TAKE ANY CALLS FROM THIS COMPANY!! SOMEONE CALLED MY HUSBAND AND SAID THEY WERE FROM OUR BANK( CITIZENS) AND NOT TO FILE A CLAIM BUT CALL THE COMPANY ( THEY GAVE HIM A PHONE NUMBER) BECAUSE IT WOULD BE QUICKER TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!
THE BANK WOULD NEVER DO THAT!! WHEN WE CALLED THE NUMBER IT WAS A CHAT LINE!! THOSE SCUMBAGS NEED TO BE CAUGHT!! THEY ONLY HAD OUR PHONE # BECAUSE IN THE EMAIL TO DRI KAPERSKY WE GAVE IT TO THEM! THEY HAVE NOW IMPERSONATED THE BANK AND I BELIEVE THATS A CRIME
THE BANK MANAGER IS REALLY MAD AND SENT IT TO THE FRAUD DEPT!!I CANT BELIEVE WHAT NERVE THEY HAVE!! ITS GOING TO TAKE 10 / DAYS TO GET MY OWN MONEY BACK, WHICH IS A JOKE BECAUSE THE BANK HAS THE POWER TO REVERSE THAT CHARGE RIGHT NOW!I THINK I NEED TO CONTACT THE NEWS TO INVESTIGATE THIS..TOO MANY GOOD PEOPLE ARE BEING EFFECTED
 1st of Nov, 2009 by   sasmith123 0 Votes
someone from DRI Kaspersky charged my credit card $79.95/I do not know who this company is.
 6th of Nov, 2009 by   Susan48S 0 Votes
Hi queenjill---

I just looked at my bank statement, and I have FOUR charges from DRI KASPERSKY. And, I also placed an order at BUYCOSTUMES.COM a week before the above charges appear. I think someone at buycostumes.com is responsible.

Most kindly,
---Susan
 6th of Nov, 2009 by   animal 0 Votes
Today 11/05/09 I just received my Credit Union statement and found 2 charges for DRI*KASPERSKY.DLU ORDERFIND.COM for 59.36 ( 2 hours apart!), both unauthorized. My next move, since it is a FEDERAL credit union, I must make a police report to recover my money! This put my account overdrawn also and another charge! I will be taking all this information to police, so hopefully something can be done about this group or person! My card has to be cancelled, which is also another inconvience, and await a new one. Both of these charges occured the sameday just 2 hours apart! So hopefully something will be done about this group or person! I am raving mad about this! If anyone should know how to get ahold of a phone number, I would greatly appreciate it! I do have a thing or two to say to them! Along with hopefully the police! Ray R. PA
 21st of Nov, 2009 by   M. Rogers 0 Votes

DriKaspersky - fraud
M.Rogers

DRIKaspersky has made $98. worth of unauthorized charges to my credit card
 11th of Dec, 2009 by   Mr Perez 0 Votes
I am a security associate for a large bank. I have been dealing a lot with this company lately. Ultimately I have been noticing a trend, I can assume a lot of you do or have done some sort of internet purchasing. However if any of you have done business through Amazon or Paypal you can thank these sites for your head ache. So becareful and use a Free Visa Protection program such as shopsafe.
 13th of Jan, 2015 by   Robert Bidgood 0 Votes

Avangate Kaspersky - Unauthorized debits
Anangate
Headingley Mount
Leeds|
United Kingdom
Phone: 07583172023

My account has been debited twice without authorization.

Tips How To Get Back Overdraft Fees From Your Bank