Dairy Queen

Bad food

dairy queen
2055 tre 885
Phone: 506-534-2240
We just got to our home we ate out at dairy queen salisbury n. B and the burgers were cold and one was made wrong he just wanted to be plane cheese burger and they had the works on it and the fries were cold and the chicken wrap that i order was cold the onion rings were burnt and had no taste at all so what are you going to do about it i think we should get our money back and they should learn how to cook
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country Canada Complaint category Food
Was the above complaint useful?

6th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
I've eaten at several DQ's across the State, but here lately the Quality has plummeted towards the worst, from what I use to believe was great for eating at. Once you have enough people complaining about the quality of the food, its hard to get people to come back! I use to look forward to getting to go down to the local Dairy Queen as a adolescent and as an adult. I will not eat at another Dairy Queen again!
 20th of Mar, 2013 by    +1 Votes
Why didn't you do something about it?
 20th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
When people complain about an order at the site of the order, before leaving the store, they do correct things. However, that being said I find it hard to believe that the whole order was wrong.

Dairy Queen Logo Dairy Queen