logo

SBI ATM Card
Transcation declained
3. (10 mins ago)
myticketsonline.eu
Lost money, not received tickets
4. (10 mins ago)
Incomplete Products

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Aspen Dental, Manchester Ct, Connecticut Complaints & Reviews - Teeth Extractions

Aspen Dental Contacts & Informations

174 Deming St
Manchester Ct, Connecticut
Phone: 8606446550
I called Aspen Dental 3 days prior to my visit
I explained everything to them over the phone i told them word for word what my visit is going to consist of while i told the lady who answered the phone that i am in dire need of extractions and dentures..

I was set with an appointment i arrived 20 minutes early no one was at the counter there was a sign in sheet and next to the sign in sheet was tons of clipboards that you had to fill out all of your personal information so i grabbed one and i signed in on the time sheet.

I went and had a seat and began filling out my paper work
once i got done i went up to the counter and once again there was no clerk to look over my paper work..

I waited an hour finally i get seen now mind you i have my xrays with me they tell me that they need more than what i brought
so we go in to the room where they take a boat load of xrays
once that was done they escort me to a seat the Dr comes over to me
and takes a look inside my mouth with a small metal hook device and starts tapping on every single tooth and kept saying hmmm hmmmm hmmmm

then preceds to tell me that i need a full denture set for my upper and lower then he gets up and starts writing on his pad of what it is that needs to be done and then tells me to go to the financial office to discuss payment options

i didnt come in to get a full review of my teeth to begin with in the first place i came in there to get the extraction that i told the lady over the phone i made it very clear to the lady what i needed to be done

they tell me that they do not even have a surgeon at there site of location and that there surgeon comes in on the second week of every month
so whats the surgeon doing when someone needs to have surgery
is he in florida sipping on a martini i mean come on

not only was it a complete waste of my time but i lost 4 hours of missing work only to be told that it was going to cost me 6.621 dollars to have what is needed to be done

then they tell me that they have pay plan but you need to have
2 forms of identification with an expiration date on them

i dont have 2 only one and the price to have all my teeth fixed was competely over the limit with my expense

I feel like i was rushed with the xrays seen by some quack
and didnt even give a damn about my personal needs
and only wanted to have the money more than to have a customers trust

Never Never Again Will i go to Aspen Dental
I warned All my friends and family members on how Aspen Dental treats there patients
its not about the patients or customers
Its all about the money and that is sad very sad

And if your credit is bad or shaky they dont want to do business with you

signed
Ray F
Comments United States Dental Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Dec, 2009 by   A scammed elderly sick senior -1 Votes
Unfortunately PayPal will defend a fraud and scamming charge placed on your card. I am as afraid of PayPal as a cage of roaring hungry lions. Run from them like your hair is on fire !!! Before they swollow you up.
 18th of Dec, 2009 by   pugru2 0 Votes
I'm not sure about the other comment, but dude that sucks. Get a second opinion and shop around. Ask friends and coworkers were they go and how long they've been going. But I say pull 'em out yourself, save some money. Then go buy dentures.
 21st of Dec, 2009 by   Allie at Aspen Dental 0 Votes
Ray, Aspen Dental is committed to providing all patients with exceptional service and care. Please don't hesitate to call our Patient Satisfaction team at 1-866-273-8606 or e-mail us at patientservices@aspendent.com. We will do our best to resolve your issues. Thanks!

What's New in Smart Phones