logo

womanfreebies.co.uk
Don't buy from them
4. (11 mins ago)
dry symantec
I've been charge twice for the same product
5. (20 mins ago)
horace moseley
con man

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Aspen Dental, Bay City, Michigan Complaints & Reviews - billed before finalized agreement

Aspen Dental Contacts & Informations

Aspen Dental

Posted:    GUY GARCIA

billed before finalized agreement

aspen dental
WILDER RD
Bay City, Michigan
I WAS SEEN ONCE AND WAS ALREADY BILLED FOR A LOAN THAT THE HOOKED ME UP WITH AND I HAD NOTHING DONE AND NOW THE LOAN COMPANY HAD AREADY PAID THEM IN ONE DAY FROM SEEING THEM AND I CANCELLED MY APPOINTMENT BECAUSE I WANTED TO GET A SECOND OPINION BECAUSE THE Amout the were seeking was way over what i was told from my sister that i should pay and to go see her dentist. they already billed me for 5820.35 and i haven't even had one tooth removed. i talked to the loan company and they said i had to dispute it because they paid them and now i have a bill for 244.00 a month because aspen was already paid. i really hope aspen gives the money back, shoot what if i died tomorrow and never had the procedure done, then what?
Comments United States Loans
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Apr, 2009 by   GUY GARCIA 0 Votes
VERY UPSET, DON'T WANT TO PAY A LOAN COMPANY BEFORE I WAS SEEN AT THE CLINIC AND HAD ANY WORK DONE BESIDES I HAVE DENTAL INSURANCE WHICH SHOULD COVER WHAT WAS DONE THE ONLY TIME I SEEN THEM AND THE LOAN COMPANY ALREADY PAID THEM IN ONE DAY, HOW DO YOU THINK MY ATTITUDE IS?
 9th of Aug, 2009 by   aspendentalrippedmeoff 0 Votes
This loan company always does this. I think they give incentives to dentists. Even when I tell the dentist I'm paying my copay in CASH they try to get me to go with that ridiculous care credit. "It's no interest for 18 months". Guess what there dental people, I don't care, I pay cash or I don't get it fixed. But they push it on you anyways! Glad I threw the brochure away! Heck if you'd have used a visa or mastercard they'd have reversed the charges.

Contact your attorney general. Search google and see all the complaints aspen dental has against them! Find a lawyer who would sue and take a percentage if they win. If I were a lawyer I'd be all over this. Heck there may be a law suit for all I know. If there isn't it won't be long before there is.

The only good reviews from this monkey outfit is from their employees. They want to keep their jobs. I am sure they get a percentage of what the services cost. They work off of commission and so do the dentists, that's why they try to make it expensive, bill you and then get the money they got from you also from your insurance.

These people aren't dentists, they are scam artists! Real dentists wouldn't want to have this type of reputation. I mean seriously if you saw a new dentist in town and knew they'd work at Aspen Dental in the past, would you go to their practise? Even if you lived in the back woods and they were the only dentist in 50 miles? I think not!

Nigerian Students, Scammers Nabbed in Malaysia