Wachovia Mortgage, FSBMortgage Deception/Fraud

MISLEADERS: WACHOVIA MORTGAGE, FSB. We recently refinanced 2 existing Wachovia Mortgages into one. Prior to doing so we spoke with Keith Moses, Wachovia's Mortgage Lending Representative and explained that our intent was to have a lower monthly payment and continue making payments as we had with our two existing loans so we could pay the loan off sooner. We even received a paper at closing that stated there was no pre-penalty for paying this loan off early...well what a scam cause we can no longer make prepayments on this loan as Wachovia Mortgage, FSB has stated that they no longer accept partial payments...WHAT, that was one of the things that I wanted to KEEP about the loan and the lenders were aware of it. They obviously were losing money from responsible people trying to pay down there mortgage. I spent most of my (ST Patrick’s) day on the phone with Wachovia Mortgage; FSB trying to get answers...finally got Mrs. (rude) Angela, who sounded actually happy that she was telling me that they no longer accept partial payments. When my husband got home from work we called the Wachovia FSB loan servicing department again, spoke to Christopher who put my husband and I on hold for over 10 min and then transferred us to Ellen without telling us or explaining our situation to her. We refused to speak to her and called the loan servicing department again, and low and behold, we got Christopher AGAIN, who sounded real nervous when he heard our voices…..People, don't even waste your time trying to speak to anyone at the Wachovia FSB Customer Service Department at [protected]...you will get the run around. Also, find another lender besides Wachovia as they already are being investigated as Wachovia/World Bank. Look out Fox News, CNBC and local affiliates...Have I Got a Story for You!!