Regency Beauty InstituteThe Worst Cosmetology School and Business Ever !!!

Well In my opinion Regency is the WORST cosmetology school ever !!! I attended RBI in Saint Peters last spring and when I first started, I was so excited and life could not be greater until I enrolled and found it to be one of the most horrible schools ever !!! I then had to withdraw due to unforeseen circumstances. Mainly encouraged by my campus manager Michelle. Therefore, I formally withdrew and was told I could re-enroll whenever I needed to in the future. Well the time was right so about a month ago I gave them a call asking to speak with Rebecca Teal so that I could re-enroll. I ended up speaking with Erica and she put the paperwork through for me and told me they would call me back. Well three weeks later i still had not heard from them so I decided to give them a call and they said I had been denied. I was shocked and confused my grades were all 98% or higher, my attendance was low of course but nothing that couldn't be overcome but still in all I couldn't understand why I had been denied my return. So of course, no one knew anything outside of the fact that I could appeal my decision. Well that just didn't sit right so about a week ago I called back and found out that I couldn't return because apparently my "personality isn't a good fit with that location" ?!? Well what the hell is that supposed to mean I asked, I was informed that, that was a decision made by my campus manager. I hung up so quick and called her but of course, Michelle didn't know anything about that "sug". Her claim was well I heard, but I'm not really sure. I'm thinking of course you heard, [censored] you wrote according to them...lol during the conversation Michelle strongly encouraged me to go to another school, , , huhhh ??? Wow, well she said that b/c there were students, mind you students who were no longer in attendance there, that didn't like me as a person and decided to harass me while I wasn't even at school that I couldn't return. How the hell is it that I can't return b/c someone disliked me enough to put a key lock on my locker and leave a threatening note inside my locker !!?!! So I said whatever and began my search for the best damn cosmetology school Missouri has to offer, only to end up having to call them back and ask them for transcripts that they won't give me because the claim I owe them $5, 000 !!! Last information I received from them was last year stating that I owed them $1, 800 not $5, 000. So basically, I can't go anywhere else and I can't return to Regency ?!? The woman’s response on the other end was "Well pay your balance then". Wow, I couldn't believe my ears. Excuse my French but, ### if I had $5, 000 just laying around I surely wouldn't be on the phone with you !!! So long, story short I will have to start from scratch at a new school. I guess that's not so bad but after I am through with Regency they're going to with that they just had have accepted my re-entry. I will NEVER recommend anyone ever go to Regency, there is nothing regal about them. They treat you just like a dollar sign !!!