numberbarn.comMy phone didn't work and no support from this company

K

I recently subscribed for the plan on the website www.numberbarn.com, but I was really disappointed in their services. I paid one sum, but after couple of days my phone didn’t work. I couldn’t call, so I reached the online chat agent and asked what to do. They started to provide some instructions, but nothing changed. They only promised to send the tech, who would have a look. No one came. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

• Nu
    Numberbarn.com Nov 06, 2014

As an owner of numberbarn.com this random complaint is quite intriguing, especially in light of the fact we do not have techs that visit homes...ever; nor do we have online chat agents. Why would we send techs to a home when we sell phone numbers that forward to cell-phones? It makes no sense, but you know what they say, "if it's on the internet it must be true." With number service starting at $2/month we offer support via email to keep costs down. It would be my guess two different companies have been confused resulting in this slanderous comment about the real www.numberbarn.com. If you'd like to contact www.numberbarn.com directly, we'd be happy to discuss your number needs with you personally.

• Ro
    Ron~ Feb 03, 2016

I just used NumberBarn to port 3 business lines. This review above is either fake or bad. Numberbarn is a porting company and I am saving $150.00 per month using thier service instead of AT&T. I am pleased with the service and the response I have had with thier company.

Ron

• En
    Englobe Worldpay Oct 21, 2020

My company has numberbarn, our phones are off and we request that someone from the company call us. So far they have not responded to our email. This company has potential but the customer service is horrible. I am now looking for another company to obtain service. I will be severing business ties with this company. We work with the USDA and require active service 24/7. I will list this company as a no-no in the US Government vendor network, so that others doing business won't make the same mistake as us.