LJ Sawtooth hatsNever got hat

D

I purchased a hat from LJ Sawtooth in March of 2008 at the Festival Of The West paid in full cash. I have yet to see a hat or my money. I talked with him and his wife several times in May, June, July Every time I would get the same excuses as to why I didn't have my hat and a promise I would get it. He was sick they moved the shop etc. All the numbers I had or can find have been disconnected and no way to contact them. I did receive a letter from them 2 months after they told me they were sending letters out and even the numbers listed on it to contact them are no good. I'm going to contact a lawyer to see if there is anything that they can do to get my hat or my money.

• Cr
    Crossfire Hats Dec 26, 2011

I apologize for the back order problems from my old company, I am working to fill any back orders that I can. While LJ Sawtooth is no longer in business, I am personally trying to fill back orders. Please contact me at crossfirehats.com all my contact information is there. Please call I would like to set things straight.

Lee J. Keltner
    [protected]

• Pa
    Pam Jun 16, 2009

His phone number is [protected] and has been for at least 10 years. Call him.