H.G. Long & Associates, John BouzaneUnlawful Evictions

D Review updated:

Helen Grayce Long, Bar # 127735 works with John Bouzane in Fast Eviction Services, suspended some time ago for admitting to unethical misconduct. I met this Helen Grayce Long in court and not only did she lie about eviction papers being served by a man no one has ever seen before but she seemed to have forgotten to bring to court the INJURED PARTY. Some lady named Tammy Laird signed some complaint stating she has been injured but I have never met this person in my entire life. This lawyer seems to think fast means illegal is okay. She also never presented any EVIDENCE to show how her client was injured. What lawyer shows up to court without EVIDENCE.

• D
      Jan 30, 2018

Hi,

I need a little help. I'm being evicted by HG Long and would like to use your statement as testimony in my eviction trial.

Can you help?

Thanks,

DJ

• B
      Jun 26, 2019

@DJPrashad bouzane is married to one of the clerks

• B
      Jun 26, 2019

@bill mcvicar its true

• T
      Dec 31, 2018

Hi, my name is TIFFANY Soria
    And I’m getting evicted by H G Long .

I was wondering if I can have your information
    To use this in court .

TIFFANY.[protected]@yahoo.com

• O
      Jul 07, 2019

John Bouzane is the most wonderful attorney anywhere in existence. Can you see my nose growing?

• H.G Long & Associates works for convicted CHILD MOLESTERS!!!

Patricia Egan & Jon Egan ( convicted child molester)

Lake Arrowhead Residents whom commit financial and real estate fraud.

Fast Eviction Services are now under investigation by the Ca. state Bar Association for crimes on children. Sex trafficking and filing false statements to San Bernardino Courts.

IF YOU WANT TO LOSE YOUR CASE HIRE

FAST EVICTION SERVICES

they work with convicts child molesters and violent felons ( Patricia Egan & Jonathon Egan AKA Jon Egan .

• A
      Dec 09, 2019

I just think there has been. Misunderstanding due to lack of security and proper delivery of information which could be solved rather simply to stop retraumitizing since we are human being and need time to be allowed to do so.