Grants360.comUnauthorized charge

BEWARE!
I was lead to this website from www.roberts.com/grants.

I was suppose to only be charged $1.95 for information on free grants available. Right after I signed up I checked my account and they also charged me $38.21 for some tax refund guide. I immediately called customer service they said that it stated on one of the pages on the website that by signing up for the information it automatically commited you to purchase a tax refund guide. There was no terms and conditions to agree to. Their information is a joke too they do not tell you how to really get free grants for student loan debt etc.

Lesson learned I suppose no one is out to help anyone; only out to screw people over. Will definitely monitor my account, and as soon as the transaction clears I will dispute the charges.

• Ro
    rob Mar 14, 2009

i find interesting its based in philipinnes and state legal action would be in phil
    any resolve email me [protected]@hotmail.com

• Na
    namvette68 Mar 21, 2009

If they can't earn it they steal it.
    Almost $60.00 for nothing worth the $1.95 it was supposed to be.

• De
    Debbie Mar 21, 2009

I was also caught in this awful web of lies and was charged 38.21 for a book i never asked for and also charged 57.00 for membeship they said would only cost 1.95! My question is, has any one gotten thier money back and if so, please tell me how! I am a single mom of 3 teenage children and can't afford this kind of crap. thats why i investigated grants360 in the first place! [protected]@cox.net

• Ka
    kathy Mar 27, 2009

Well I just got a call from my credit card company and I have thoe same charges, , This just makes me furious..I am going to be writing an e-mail to them now the refund my money if not I am wondering what the next step will be..I am furious right now and get tired of companys ripping people off. Thier information was also a waste of time and printerink

• Ji
    Jiddles Mar 31, 2009

We have a loading credit card and we don't keep any money on it until the minute we need it so all I lose is the 2 bucks..

• Pa
    pamela wilburn Apr 03, 2009

iwas also taken by this company ithought that iwasgetting a cd for 1.95 iam so mad now i want my money back if anyone can help me it would be great please e mail me at [protected]@hotmail.com

• Iv
    Iva Griffith Apr 04, 2009

I was just scammed by this company. I recieved a letter from one of my banks that only had a small amount of money in it and this company charged me $1.95 and then $38.21 on top of that and caused my account to overdraft because my bank went ahead and paid it and then charged me a $25 overdraft fee. I sent grants360.com an email demanding my money back or I would take further action. I hope they respond. Has anyone got their money back yet?

Iva Griffith

Joy Diamond Apr 12, 2009

I gave my credit card number for a $1.95 cd for information about grants. They charged my credit card with 1.95 for the cd which I have never received, $58.19 for Grants membership, and $38.59 for a Tax refund guide. I did not authorize the $58.19 or the $38.59 charges...if I had been told about them I would have declined...this is nothing but fraud and I plan on sending the info to the Attorney General of the United States...I found this info under grants.gov... the web site has been taken off

Joy Diamond Apr 12, 2009

BEWARE-------On Top of the fraud and the overcharging my credit card I have received minimum 8-10 telemarketer calls a day since I filed for this FRAUDULENT cd..NOT TO MENTION I NEVER GOT THE CD..I AM SENDING ALL INFO TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL AND I SUGGEST EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN TAKEN IN BY THIS SCAM SEND THE INFO TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL

Jason Apr 12, 2009

Hello ??

With the Grants 360 we never contact members to sign up and we also do not ship any CD as stated on our site. Perhaps you signed up to a different site. If you feel this is incorrect or if you did sign up with us feel free to send me your user number or the email you used to sign up and I will be glad to issue you a full refund no questions asked.

Jason Apr 12, 2009

Hi Joy,

Upon checking the records just now it appears you have been successfully refunded of all charges effective on: 2009-04-12. Even though you have clearly gone beyond the 24 hour evaluation of the site. You joined on March 26th, 2009 and we still refunded you in FULL.

If you would have read the posted http://www.grants360.com/external/terms then possibly this would not have happened. We trust everything is in order with this now. Should you have any questions feel free to contact me at anytime.

1.866.955.1669

PS. Grants.gov is not our site.

• Ri
    richard sexton Apr 13, 2009

I agreed to a $1.95 charge and they took another for 38.21 and a nother for 57.61

Jason Apr 13, 2009

Hi Richard,

Everyone has full access to our Terms and Conditions listed on the site. http://www.grants360.com/external/terms

From what I can see you have not contacted us in regards to a cancel or a refund request. Should you need help feel free to contact us directly. Your concerns will be quickly addressed like everyone else.

Charles Bridges Apr 14, 2009

They are some of the sorriest people that has walked on this EARTH!! on4/8/09 Grantsnmore.com (who ever they are ) Charged $38.21-
    on 4/9/09 charged me $57.61- On 4/10/09, grants 360 charged $1.95- on 4/11/09 charged 57.61- on 4/13/09 grants 360 charged $46.61. This total is $200.04 That i know nothing about!!! I know about $1.95. They said that is all i'll be charged!!!

Charles Bridges

• Tp
    Tpessoa Apr 14, 2009

I am outraged that this is at all possible ... $38.21 was stolen yes stolen from my account without any authorazation by me I called and was on hold for 15 min and was assured that the policy was termed they better hope so...

Jason Apr 15, 2009

Hi Tarra,

I have reviewed your account and have successfully refunded your 38.21. Please allow 3-5 banking days for this to reflect upon your account. Should you have any questions feel free to contact me here or via the support site.

Jason Apr 15, 2009

Hi Charles,

I have located your account with us. It would have been impossible for us to charge you as your card was declined. Your subscription has been canceled with us. Transaction #7568873: Subscription successfully canceled. You may have signed up to more than one site. I suggest you check your emails.

• Jl
    jl folds Apr 23, 2009

they did the same to me, apparently you cant get your money back, and ther seems to be no product, it is a RIP OFF

• Bu
    Buff Me Apr 24, 2009

i see Jason from Grants 360 giving some people there money back. is it a joke or is it real? Jason, can you give me my money back to? [protected]@yahoo.com customer id 2010982. i lost 38.21, 1.95, 57.61. i never asked for all this to be taken from my credit card. now my credit card company has cancelled my credit card due to fraudulant activity and now i had to apply for a brand new credit card which takes 3-4 weeks to get approved because of this. Thanks alot Grants360!!!

• Pr
    Princess May 05, 2009

VICTIM#???

I was also terrified after giving my information to these ###s. I'm so freaking pissed. Grants360.com is such a fraud. I joined the site yesterday and just this morning I tried to enter the site by typing Grants360.com/kit and I couldn't even get to the site. The only searches came up was SCAM. I will not apply for anything else online. I am a single parent of three trying to better my situation. I don't have time for added stress in my life. I called my credit card company just as soon as I found out. Following the $1.95 fee for the kit they soon tried to get an additional $38.21. (SOB) They gave me this #[protected] to call and cancel the account with the MF. Which I did followed by a heated conversation, because the silly rep thought my question to her was funny. I asked her why would she work for a company that she knows steals monies from people who are trying to get ahead in life. The silly donkey laughed at me and started throwing #s at me stating this is conformation that account is closed. As if I believe them. All they asked me for is my name. I called back to make sure. Dam they think its a freaking joke after I advised her I was reporting them to ABC news Katie, Tom, somebody is going to put a stop to this bull. I pulled up the sites from my history and was able to get access to the site that gave me some direction. My suggestion is to PLEASE CANCEL ALL CREDIT CARDS WITH TRANSACTIONS TO THIS SITE. Thanks to myself I only had enough to cover the $1.95. Lesson learned: stop being so easy to give out personal info and give up monies so easy. Think 3 times not 2.

Shantie Williams

James May 05, 2009

www. grants360.com, I went to the website login payment of $ 1.89, was ok with that . Got my credit card bill today
    was charged $57.61 on 4/18/09 called to cancel . they referd me to www.refunds @grants360.com . That site not
    coming up keeps going to grants360.com. I want a refund on my $57.61 .

• Ce
    Cecilia Hurst May 06, 2009

unauthorized payment from checking of 38.21 even though I cancelled within 1 hour after making my request. It states you need cancel within 24 hours, so that you will not be charged.

Maloney May 07, 2009

I also am trying to get a refund from this company and they are giving me a run around. I had the 57.61nd then an international charge of 1.75 along with the original charge of 1.85 plus 1.75 International charge again I have been trying for the Past 2 weeks to get a hold of this company and have been unsuccessful.

• Ro
    Robert L.Shackelford May 07, 2009

Grants 360 i want to get my refund of $1.95 and $57.61 for payments of web site etc, Not use.

• Rj
    RJ Rouse May 09, 2009

i saw a add for grants and it said free, just $1.95 ship fee. this company never said anything about a $38.41 guide fee nor a $ 57.61 monthly fee for its nonexistence service. we must and should stop this type fraud played on the honest working people. there customer service gives you a refund website that's not there. you must stop this company now.

• Cl
    Clement Mitchell May 11, 2009

I only authorizes $1.95 and got charged 48.16 and then $2.46 and then $72.62 and all this other money you guys had taken out without authorizes by me is fraud your company better put all this money back on to my credit card or I will take you court for fraud and you guys better pay for my over limit fees as well which is $29.00. I have noticed that I am not only the you have done this too so your company better repay ever single one of use all.

• Tr
    traci oates May 13, 2009

mother###ers better give me my back

Sarah Gallardo May 14, 2009

My name is Sarah Gallardo. I am entirely dissatisfied with Grants 360. I thought I only had to pay $1.95 and $57.61 and $38.21 was also taken from my account on 5-12-09. I would like the $57.61 and $38.21 refunded to my account. I cancelled my account with grants 360 on 5-14-09. The cancelolation # is 2220272.

• Ku
    kurt knauth May 14, 2009

Me name is Kurt Knauth.I got charged 48.94 and 73.11 and 2.47 and I gave no authorisation for that. So I callt [protected] for refund. A cancelations # was given to me by Grants 360, the number is:2048814. I would like all that money back to my credit card account without deley. I recognised I'm not the only person you have done this to. you better repay every one or we will take you to court for fraud.Again cancelation #is:2048814

joann bogart May 15, 2009

I WAS JUST CHARGED BY THIS COMPANY $90.00 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND NEVER GAVE THEM PERMISSION TO DO THIS, ONLY WANTED TO HAVE $1.95 TAKEN OUT AND THEY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME JUST LIKE THEY DID TO ALL OF YOU.
    such a reputable company, they should be given an award of how they mess with people and their bank accounts.
    joann bogart

• Va
    varonica hannon May 18, 2009

I varonica hannon do not like this program! You all took the 57.61 out of my account at the wrong time and now I have 3 overdrafts so I called and they told me to do this. I want all my money back asap plus overdraft fees! I sorry this had to happen this away but im not happy

Joy Evans May 19, 2009

Wow was i misled and to think I got this Website from USA Today, May 12, 2009. I am so sorry that I believe this article.

I apply for $1.95 and now my bank account has been charged for
    $98.56 for varies fees unbelievable. If it is too good to be true it is.

I am requesting a total refund. 5-15-09 1.95
    5-15.09 38.21
    5-15.09 .31
    5-15.09 .02
    5-18.09 57.61
    5-18.09 .46
    I have called and stopped the madness to my account and was referred to this web site for a refund.

• Tr
    Travis Creamer May 20, 2009

Just got ripped off $57 dollars from wealthdime.com. Is there any way to get the money back?

• Wa
    Wanda May 26, 2009

I strongly agree. I am having the same problem. I ordered the cd next thing I know my card is being charged 57.61 for something I am not recieving. I asked for a refund via email, they told me that they could not do that. Something needs to be done about this company scaming everyone. Not everyone has money to throwaway this day in time.

• El
    Elliemae May 26, 2009

I applied for a grant to finish my schooling and was directed to this site with the 3 top companies that had been tried and recommended by CNN and two other stations. I paid for the grant kit and was supposed to be able to download it right away. I never got the information and I have been charged for the kit. Since this was being recommended by what I thought was a reputable name I went for it. Needless to say I have been had.

• Cr
    crystal herring May 28, 2009

i want to get my refund of $1.95 and $57.61 for payments and didnt nothing from the web site.

sandra washburn May 30, 2009

I want my account credited back the $58.21 you took from my account without my permission My cancellation number is 2314355 I have notified the bank and the fraud charges and dispute is being processed at this time sincerely Sandra Washburn

• Us
    user391259 May 30, 2009

I was told that I would be charged $1.95 for shipping and handling. That the information was free. When I check my checking account there was a charge for $1.95 and one for $57.61. When I called to find out what the charge was for and to have it removed they told me that they couldn't do it. I want the charges removed from my account. When I am told something I expect to be told the truth. The cancellation number I was give is2417386

• Cr
    CRISSY May 31, 2009

• Su
    Sunny Jun 04, 2009

Thank you for all of your information. I just joined and now I am cancelling my account. As I am telling them to cancel my account she says ok I need your user name. So I gave that to her. Then she says ok I canceled your account and you will not be charged 3...YES I SAID 3 membership payments of $40 some dollars!!! I didn't sign up to be charged 3 months of membership stu[censored]

So...I give my thanks to all of you that shared their HORROR stories!!!

If you find a legit grant website, please contact me.

Sunny