Computer Network Information Servicesa charge on my credit card for $12.69???

L

Just discovered this one on my card? have no idea how it got there I have no idea who or what they are??? and there is no number to contact them on my card bill
Software-uc.com/softwa

Saint-laurent qc h4m 2z2

Ref#55134428009800155134414

Charged$1.69 jan 9th 2018 whether there are more I have no idea?
As this is an online credit card and can only get one months bill at a time.

Never heard of them???

I just need to know who they are? and why they think they can use my card
Without my permission?
here is the info I got from my bill,

I have tried putting the address into my search bar and nothing came up!!

Linda clark
[protected]@gmail.com

[protected]

• Ro
    Robert Moloney Jul 23, 2019

I had this too: COMPUTER NETWORK/INFO SVCS
    turned out to be namesco Ireland, register365.com or name.co.uk whichever you please. Annoying though!

janet coslop Jun 20, 2019

I too had a charge for $27.95 and one for $0.84 for "services" I know nothing about. I tried looking up the address and phone number, that they conveniently neglect to post on my bank statement, with no luck. They Certainly did not have my permission, if I don't know who they are. They should be required to refund my charges since sooo many complaints have been claimed and obviously. you know who they are or provide us with the proper information.

• Br
    Brady Volpe Jul 23, 2018

These guys may be legit. My wife contacted the credit card company. They said they sell first person shooter software. I said "oh crap", let me check. It was me. I bought a game for $49.00 and forgot to tell my wife. The company was Bethesda.net, but linked back to this company. So check with your spouse or your kids. Could be them, but did not realize this was the broker.