Haplin Data Services / Grand Slam Winner

1 OH, United States Review updated:

I have on numerous occasions asked these people to stop e-mailing me and sending my letters in the mail stating that I have won a GRAND SLAM DRAWING PRIZE but I first must submit money to them. I have not, and will not send them any money but I'm tired of receiving these e-mails and letters. What can I do about it?

More Haplin Data Services Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ri
      26th of Feb, 2009
    Haplin Data Services - won grand slam
    rita spees
    West Sacramento
    California

they contacted me telling me that I was the offical grand slam winner but wanted me to send them $10.00, I have received 8 other letters saying I won and every one of them wanted me to send them $10.00

• Je
      26th of Mar, 2009

I have recently recieved an "announcement" of ELIMINATION RESULTS indicabing that I have, in five (5) rounds purporating that I have ''''won" a contest with a "chance to enter the $20, 000, 000 with GUARENTEED DIVISONAL PRISE WINNING numbers. Jerry Curda this in not a mistake, your name haw been conffirmed as an allocation winner. From HALPIN Data Services
    This seems too good to be true, and, in my estimaition os a fraud beyond a doubt, and I shall not send them the registration fee of $10, in any form whatsoever!!!
    The address on the return envelop: Research Department, Locked Bag 32, BUNDALL QOD 4217, AUSTRALIA.
    Has anyone received such a "It's Official - -You're a Wilnner ????
    Jerry Curda geriatricfroggymine@yahoo.com Weatherford TX

• Da
      26th of Mar, 2009

What I recommend about these scams is if there is a pre paid postage envelope...mail it back empty as this cost the scammers money!

26th of Mar, 2009

i don't recommend doing that because sometimes, the envelopes are printed with a barcode that is tied to the communication they sent you. Just something to keep in mind if you ever think using that envelope with some choice threads thinking it will be anonymous

• Kr
      22nd of Apr, 2009

I too received this BS your a winner all through 2008...but send in $10 for registration...I tore those puppies up! Just today I received another!
    Someone or something has to STOP this from continuing on, NOW!

Dodgerlakergirl@gmail.com

• Br
      14th of May, 2009

I too received the announcement of the ELIMINATION RESULTS, Jerry Curda, and I also believe it has to be one of the most obvious frauds out there. Just look at the postmark: It states in the letter of the address Research Department, Locked Bag 32, BUNDALL QOD 4217, AUSTRALIA. But the postmark is from SINGAPORE!!! I've received other such frauds stating that the letter was mailed from Australia, yet the postmark is from Singapore. Really. How stupid do these idiots think we are???

• Jd
      7th of Jun, 2009

If, as seems likely, this is a Scam, Why is nothing done to stop it. What can be done and How?

• Mr
      22nd of Jun, 2009

I revieved a letter in the mail today stating the same thing, but it showed me who I beat out. Then it tells me to go and play the card numbers at my local powerball outlet when I recieve them in the mail. I dont know about that.

• Aa
      13th of Apr, 2017

my name is aaron hockley, 54 surfhighway manaia New Zealand, 2614 and i requst a refund