Yahoo Mail

Posted: 2015-05-14 by

Canberra, Australia
I would like an explanation please.
I have been closed out of my account because I do not want to change my password. I have an 11 digit password, consisting of letters and numerals.
Yahoo has no right to tell me to change what is otherwise a very secure password.
I object strongly to being bullied in this manner.
My email account is gjaus1954@yahoo.com.au
I would appreciated a response please to: grant.johnson28@gmail.com as I will not be able to access my account because of yahoo's actions.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Australia Complaint category Other
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

30th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes

Yahoo Mail - Password requests
California

Stop with asking to check my password after reading every two emails. You are annoying, if it is in response to marketing it is a very bad idea. If you want me to close my long standing account (even though its free) I will, just say the word.
Steve
 6th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes

Yahoo Mail - hacked
Edinburgh
Scotland|Lothian
United Kingdom

Someone has hacked my yahoo account and are sending abusive messages and defaming me through mails to all the people in my friends list. I'm not able to cancel my account as i'm not able to login and i don't know how to stop this. Please help me in cancelling my yahoo account prathima143@yahoo.com
 18th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
Dear Sirs,
I would like to inform you that I had a previous account with a user ID drtmassoud@yahoo.com .this account has been hacked on wdenesday 13th August 2008 and the hacker are sending to all people on my contact list telling them that I am stuck in Nigeria and that I need 3000 $ to solve some official problem there. (I am sound and safe in Alexandria Egypt)
The Hackers also changed the password and some data on my profile so that I could not gain access to the account.I am afraid that they might use this ID in any illegal action.I am asking for your help PLEASE.
The data of this account were:
Name: Tamer Massoud
ID: drtmassoud
Password: farah2004
Birthday: 2nd July 1973
country: Egypt
I need to restore this Email as I use it for all my official business actions.
please Help Me.
Tamer Massoud
 29th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
I had an id as (vinc_ent2010@yahoo.com) some one has hacked it please block this account as i dont want some one to use this id and play pranks as i have been using this account for official and personal use. pleaseeeeee block this account. I dont want anyone to access this account. And this account is not at all opening and does not accept my password and i dont remember many of the data as security i had registered.
 11th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes

Yahoo Mail - more email function peoblems

Once again You have made conpany email a challenge. I tried unsuccessfully to attach a 220k text form to an email this morning and
your server just stalled and timed out time and time again.

No cheers here- jimmyb4gtr
 24th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes

Yahoo Mail - mail
Australia
yahoo.com

My email address is: monicacaamano@y7mail.com and i can sign in, but when i click on an email, it would say this: We're sorry, but there appears to be a problem loading this message. and then it's says click here to try again, but i click but it doesn't work. i can't get access to any of my emails and i have 108 unread emails.
Some of those emails are important.
Can you please HELP me.
 10th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
hi sir
i have same problim last night i was using my acount but today i cant some one hacked my acount n also change password i have very importent emails n more deta please sir help me n give me the new pasword my user name is
ins_r@yahoo.com
pass word is 521704
contry pakistan
 3rd of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes

Yahoo Mail - password not working
yahoo

my yahoo mail id is manic_kamc@yahoo.co.in. i cant login to this account even though i entered my password right. suspecting somebody had hacked my password what is the solution for this. my alternate mail id is manickam.07mca32@gmail.com
 6th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
my phone is asking for pukcode can you help hear
 23rd of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes

Yahoo Mail - empty sent messages
Romania

My yahoo email address is ploaiecugrindina@yahoo.com and it's been almost two months since most of the messages I sent are going through empty, without any text.
 4th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes

Yahoo Mail - your new mail page
Delaware

you need to go back to the old mail format because the new one has ad space and a message comes up that it can not be found and this james the page. lets go yahoo. youre making it very hard staying with you. change your page back now...
 4th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
you suck
 20th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
I am with you on this issue what a waist of time.
J. Hunter
 12th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes

Yahoo Mail - hijacked account
India

my account on id priyam_unbeatable@yahoo.com has been hacked and i want u 2 completely delete that account and any information relating to it.

priyam bhardwaj
bhardwaj.priyam89@gmail.com
 17th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes

Yahoo Mail - Hacking my account
India

Hi,
My account has been hacked by someone twice. First time it happened they had changed my password, had deleted many mails and had checked the mail which had my address in it.
Today again my password was changed by someone. I am not sure how this is happening. Please take this into a serious problem and give me a solution for it. If anything happens to me Yahoo will be responsible for it!!
-Neeraja
 18th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
my user Id is navnathkurale@yahoo.co.in & my password is theft is any other person & he was change password & now working & using any other person please my password send it my mobile no. 9820671986

PLEASE ARRANGE IT

REGARDS

NAVNATH KURALE
jhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
 8th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
You have locked me out. tome2@yahoo.com, bluebonnet1 Would appreciate your cooperation, Thomas E. Carter
 13th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
Good day, I received email message from your yahoo customer service group to update my tonnielibiran@yahoo.com mail, I filled up the form that was attached in to it and the next day all my friends are asking me if I am really in UK and stranded in a hotel coz my wallet and travel documents were stolen. The sender is asking for money to be send via a specific account. Currently I can no longer access my yahoo mail coz the HACKERS had already change the PASSWORD.
PLEASE HELP to DEACTIVATE my tonnielibiran@yahoo.com email.

Yahoo  Logo Yahoo