logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Bodyfitlean.com
They don’t communicate, no delivery and no idea how to reach them
2. (7 mins ago)

Yahoo Contacts & Informations

Yahoo Mail

Posted: 2015-05-14 by    gjaus1954

Canberra, Australia
I would like an explanation please.
I have been closed out of my account because I do not want to change my password. I have an 11 digit password, consisting of letters and numerals.
Yahoo has no right to tell me to change what is otherwise a very secure password.
I object strongly to being bullied in this manner.
My email account is gjaus1954@yahoo.com.au
I would appreciated a response please to: grant.johnson28@gmail.com as I will not be able to access my account because of yahoo's actions.
Comments Australia Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Jul, 2008 by   Steven Coltey 0 Votes

Yahoo Mail - Password requests
California

Stop with asking to check my password after reading every two emails. You are annoying, if it is in response to marketing it is a very bad idea. If you want me to close my long standing account (even though its free) I will, just say the word.
Steve
 11th of Nov, 2008 by   jimmyb4gtr 0 Votes

Yahoo Mail - more email function peoblems

Once again You have made conpany email a challenge. I tried unsuccessfully to attach a 220k text form to an email this morning and
your server just stalled and timed out time and time again.

No cheers here- jimmyb4gtr
 3rd of Apr, 2009 by   manickam 0 Votes

Yahoo Mail - password not working
yahoo

my yahoo mail id is manic_kamc@yahoo.co.in. i cant login to this account even though i entered my password right. suspecting somebody had hacked my password what is the solution for this. my alternate mail id is manickam.07mca32@gmail.com
 6th of Apr, 2009 by   francis-xavier 0 Votes
my phone is asking for pukcode can you help hear
 23rd of Apr, 2009 by   Ingrid 0 Votes

Yahoo Mail - empty sent messages
Romania

My yahoo email address is ploaiecugrindina@yahoo.com and it's been almost two months since most of the messages I sent are going through empty, without any text.
 4th of May, 2009 by   larry cox 0 Votes

Yahoo Mail - your new mail page
Delaware

you need to go back to the old mail format because the new one has ad space and a message comes up that it can not be found and this james the page. lets go yahoo. youre making it very hard staying with you. change your page back now...
 4th of May, 2009 by   larry cox 0 Votes
you suck
 20th of May, 2009 by   Joanne Hunter 0 Votes
I am with you on this issue what a waist of time.
J. Hunter
 18th of Nov, 2009 by   navnathkurale 0 Votes
my user Id is navnathkurale@yahoo.co.in & my password is theft is any other person & he was change password & now working & using any other person please my password send it my mobile no. 9820671986

PLEASE ARRANGE IT

REGARDS

NAVNATH KURALE
jhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
 8th of Jan, 2010 by   Thomas E. Carter 0 Votes
You have locked me out. tome2@yahoo.com, bluebonnet1 Would appreciate your cooperation, Thomas E. Carter
 28th of Feb, 2010 by   PADMASINI 0 Votes
Hi, my id is padmasini88@ymail.com. My mail inbox page is not opening, instead always my profile page is opening whenever i sign in. I never want this probem to occur again unless i needed to view my profile. i request this to be changed as soon as possible. thankyou.
 2nd of Sep, 2010 by   Ray Jad 0 Votes

Yahoo Mail - Time Warner ad crashes computer when I trying to deal with my e-mail
Yahoo mail
Frankfort
New York
Phone: 315 894-3258

I'm going to have to forgo my yahoo e-mail account because their Time Warner advertisement causes a "A movie in this script is causing a . . . " delay every 2 minutes and using my yahoo mail account is nearly impossible.
 18th of Nov, 2010 by   Madeleine Johnston 0 Votes
I cannot access my emails. My email is irishmadie99@yahoo.com.au
I have put in the correct password umpteen times but all I get is that this ID has not been taken!
I only used this site yesterday so what has gone wrong. Now they ar saying they will lock me out for 12 hours!!! PLEASE FIX THIS.
 14th of Jun, 2011 by   Robraai 0 Votes

Yahoo Mail - locking out all the time
South Africa

My yahoo mail just lock out while i'm in the middle of creating an mail, or reading an mail, and then i must sighn in from the start, then it dont want to accept my password!! What is going on with yahoo this past 2 weeks????
 17th of Jun, 2011 by   kumarc212 0 Votes

Yahoo Mail - mails were not coming
yahoo a/c
India
yahoo.com

mails were seems like blocked..no new mails comes to my yahoo mails..i dont know whats the reason..kindly fix it..
 26th of Aug, 2011 by   AMELIA NANYONGA 0 Votes
yes what is happening?ever since i upgraded my yahoo mail, disaster...
 15th of Jan, 2012 by   khagendra JAiswal 0 Votes
New mail in my email id is not coming
 29th of Apr, 2013 by   Rosary Cullen 0 Votes

Yahoo Mail - New mail setup
yahoo mail
Florida

I want to see all my mail at once. I am not receiving all my mail. I see it going into spam and letters have been deleted from my mailbox without my permission., Go back to the former mailbox!3

Don't be a Money Mule!