www.PogoGames.com

pogo games
delray, United States
Phone: 561 495 7577
yahoo.com
pogo games, I am having a problem playing games on pogo. forgot to mention I pay 5.99 a month for the the honor to play, iam a member of pogo. I put the games on and they take it off in about 5 minutes. what are you going to do about my problem. I would like to hear from you.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Airlines
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

5th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes

Pogo Bingo - Unable to play bingo

I have played Backgammon for several years on the pogo sight. I have decided that I have got to post a complaint after putting up with the set-up of the game. It is a definite fact the the computer gives my opponents numerous doubles. This happens almost every game and is most distressing!! I am an excellent player and feel that I should not be subjected to this--The games are supposed to be fun. I find in many games that I play well but then the computer gives my opponent 2, 3, 4, even 5 doubles to take the win. I'm sure this can be remedied! Sincerely, Jane Hickman
 24th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
They need to leave the games up there forever
 4th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
In pogo games bingo game pogo will not alow me to call a bingo in any of the games. I want to know why and have this corrected immediately
 9th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
I have a year prescription to pogo which I just puchased in late October and I am unable to axcess for some reason it kicks me out this has been going on for 4 days straight. Please get back to me with a solution to my problem 727-768-9295
 15th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have played Backgammon for several years on the pogo sight. I have decided that I have got to post a complaint after putting up the the set-up of the game. It is a definite fact that the computer gives my opponents numerous doubles. This happens almost every game and is most distressing!! I am an excellent player and feel that I should not be subjected to this--The games are supposed to be fun. I find in many games that I play well but then the computer gives my opponent 1, 3, 4, even 5 doubles to take the win. I'm sure this can be remedied!! Sincerely, Jane Hickman
 10th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
the jigsaw treasure hunter comes up on the screen and there are no icons to click on for the games.
 9th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
why would i pay for club pogo when half the time i cant even get onto a game...and when i do...it freezes up all the time...i have talked to many other people and they say the same thing...i mean pogo is suposed to be this big website...fix the glitches will ya
 8th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
need a room for some games on pogo to do tours our league is babycritters please email us with a list of free rooms for all games other than bowling thank you
 3rd of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
We have pd. for 1 yr. of pogo games. This a.m., You have changed your home page and guess what, you want me to pay again!!! What the hey have you done?????
 15th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
last night I checked pogo.com to see what rooms were available for the league I just created last night, and only seen 3 rooms open, upon that discovery of none being listed in pogo beginners The River Wild room, I went ahead and announced in the lobby that I would be having my first tournament tonight at 5 pm (est) and today, I went in The River Wild room again, to announce one more time about the grand opening of my league I was planning on hosting tonight, just to be attacked by a very rude league that says they are in that room, and they do not share, and for me to leave. I apologized and tried to explain that I did my research last night on room s that were not listed with any leagues on pogo, and that The River Wild room was not listed, they claim it is. Then they told me to leave again, and that they are reporting me for some kind of misuse, and I was like what? I’m sorry, YES, I am new to this, I am trying to start my own league (somewhere) that’s why I did my research first, and checked the pogo league rooms, to see what rooms were open with no leagues listed with that room, first this league tells me they are with cases, then they say they’re not, they’re with pogo, then they tell me they’re with rankmonster, either way, whoever they’re with or not with, they WERE VERY RUDE, and not just to me, but I guess to another person who was trying to make a league announcement also.
Anyway, I am very sorry if I did anything wrong, but like I said, I am new, and I am trying, and I did do my research, maybe pogo’s league pages aren’t up to date? or maybe they are, but NO ONE deserves to be treated that rudely; by ANY SO CALLED LEAGUE.
P.S. If you can help me out with which room I may be able to hold my league in for my gin league I would greatly appreciate it, as that would eliminate anymore rudeness I may have to face like this again in the future.
last night, when I was trying to find a room for my league, before I found out that there was a pogo league room page, I was going in all kinds of rooms and asking if any leagues were held in those rooms, just to get no answers by anyone, so when I found out about the pogo league pages, for which rooms were taken and which were not, I thought oh good, I finally found a room, just to go there today, and get my head chewed off, I can’t believe they can even get away with being as rude as that. My email is princessali85@hotmail.com and my league I’m trying to start is a gin league, my league page is www.igl.net/princessofgin/ again, that’s princess of gin (POG) incase you’d like to check it out.
I’m not trying to do anything wrong or sneaky, I’m just new at this, and by myself, with no help. so, any help you are willing to give me, I greatly appreciate. thank you.
 17th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
well, since i posted my last message yesterday, and still no replies to it, i guess no one really checks on messages here, ... i
can see i'm not getting anywhere with post here.
 25th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
I also have experienced a failure to be able to get on Pogo Games. I received an e-mail from Pogo Games telling my subscription was nearing renewal and if I renewed immediately I could renew for a year for $29.99 instead of $39.99. I renewed then and was charged $39.99. I tried to contact Pogo Customer Services to tell them this; I met nothing but trouble from Pogo. I have not been able to get on Pogo Games since then exceot to play on freebies for a week. I wish I could get someones' attention and get thewm to help me solve this. I have played Pogo for over eight years, and I would like to resume play. My email is littlesport5888@qol.com; my screen name, as of Jun 21, 2012 is Sport5888. My home phone number is 495 657 4047. Please contact me someway. I have not found an e-mail address, ascreen name, and a password that would let me sign on????
 16th of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes
Pogo.com is not only the worst site on the Internet, but the WORST GAME site. Their gaming system is NOT setup to run properly in the United States (that's my opinion). Their games do NOT run properly, i.e., they freeze, lock or do not remove all matched pieces. There are PC operating system warnings on some of the Pogo.com sites. In addition using the Mouse pointer they do not perform all the options required for the games to function properly. I know, I've been there done that for the past 13 years, which was before Club Pogo Membership was setup with Electronic Arts. There were game problems way back then! NOTICE TO ALL: AFTER paying a monthly or yearly premium, which are required for a Club Pogo Membership, remove your credit card, or other method of payment data from your account. If you don't, they will automatically charge your Club Pogo Membership to your credit card or whatever payment data you used. Think you'll get a refund from Pogo.com? Maybe if you made enough Technical Support or Customer phone calls and/or sent them enough emails. Also, it is impossible to talk or contact Pogo's Technical Support and receive any replies as to their actions, if any, to repair all the existing game problems that people are experiencing. GOOD LUCK TO ALL! I REST MY CASE!

Contact Us