logo

Smith Sights
Ordered, paid, never received
4. (56 mins ago)
Olx
Fake add and gave my phone no
5. (56 mins ago)

pogo bingo games

pogo games
Phone: 561 495 7577
yahoo.com
pogo games, I am having a problem playing games on pogo. forgot to mention I pay 5.99 a month for the the honor to play, iam a member of pogo. I put the games on and they take it off in about 5 minutes. what are you going to do about my problem. I would like to hear from you.
Comments United States Airlines
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Nov, 2008 by   Shante 0 Votes
They need to leave the games up there forever
 9th of Dec, 2008 by   Theresa Goings 0 Votes
I have a year prescription to pogo which I just puchased in late October and I am unable to axcess for some reason it kicks me out this has been going on for 4 days straight. Please get back to me with a solution to my problem 727-768-9295
 10th of Jun, 2009 by   Genople mills 0 Votes
the jigsaw treasure hunter comes up on the screen and there are no icons to click on for the games.
 8th of Sep, 2010 by   paulettahansen 0 Votes
need a room for some games on pogo to do tours our league is babycritters please email us with a list of free rooms for all games other than bowling thank you
 3rd of Oct, 2010 by   debnglo4 0 Votes
We have pd. for 1 yr. of pogo games. This a.m., You have changed your home page and guess what, you want me to pay again!!! What the hey have you done?????
 15th of Nov, 2010 by   Imaprincesstoo 0 Votes
last night I checked pogo.com to see what rooms were available for the league I just created last night, and only seen 3 rooms open, upon that discovery of none being listed in pogo beginners The River Wild room, I went ahead and announced in the lobby that I would be having my first tournament tonight at 5 pm (est) and today, I went in The River Wild room again, to announce one more time about the grand opening of my league I was planning on hosting tonight, just to be attacked by a very rude league that says they are in that room, and they do not share, and for me to leave. I apologized and tried to explain that I did my research last night on room s that were not listed with any leagues on pogo, and that The River Wild room was not listed, they claim it is. Then they told me to leave again, and that they are reporting me for some kind of misuse, and I was like what? I’m sorry, YES, I am new to this, I am trying to start my own league (somewhere) that’s why I did my research first, and checked the pogo league rooms, to see what rooms were open with no leagues listed with that room, first this league tells me they are with cases, then they say they’re not, they’re with pogo, then they tell me they’re with rankmonster, either way, whoever they’re with or not with, they WERE VERY RUDE, and not just to me, but I guess to another person who was trying to make a league announcement also.
Anyway, I am very sorry if I did anything wrong, but like I said, I am new, and I am trying, and I did do my research, maybe pogo’s league pages aren’t up to date? or maybe they are, but NO ONE deserves to be treated that rudely; by ANY SO CALLED LEAGUE.
P.S. If you can help me out with which room I may be able to hold my league in for my gin league I would greatly appreciate it, as that would eliminate anymore rudeness I may have to face like this again in the future.
last night, when I was trying to find a room for my league, before I found out that there was a pogo league room page, I was going in all kinds of rooms and asking if any leagues were held in those rooms, just to get no answers by anyone, so when I found out about the pogo league pages, for which rooms were taken and which were not, I thought oh good, I finally found a room, just to go there today, and get my head chewed off, I can’t believe they can even get away with being as rude as that. My email is princessali85@hotmail.com and my league I’m trying to start is a gin league, my league page is www.igl.net/princessofgin/ again, that’s princess of gin (POG) incase you’d like to check it out.
I’m not trying to do anything wrong or sneaky, I’m just new at this, and by myself, with no help. so, any help you are willing to give me, I greatly appreciate. thank you.
 17th of Nov, 2010 by   Imaprincesstoo 0 Votes
well, since i posted my last message yesterday, and still no replies to it, i guess no one really checks on messages here, ... i
can see i'm not getting anywhere with post here.
 25th of Jun, 2012 by   Oren M. Little 0 Votes
I also have experienced a failure to be able to get on Pogo Games. I received an e-mail from Pogo Games telling my subscription was nearing renewal and if I renewed immediately I could renew for a year for $29.99 instead of $39.99. I renewed then and was charged $39.99. I tried to contact Pogo Customer Services to tell them this; I met nothing but trouble from Pogo. I have not been able to get on Pogo Games since then exceot to play on freebies for a week. I wish I could get someones' attention and get thewm to help me solve this. I have played Pogo for over eight years, and I would like to resume play. My email is littlesport5888@qol.com; my screen name, as of Jun 21, 2012 is Sport5888. My home phone number is 495 657 4047. Please contact me someway. I have not found an e-mail address, ascreen name, and a password that would let me sign on????

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas