logo

HOPE KEPHART ON ARTFIRE
RIPPED ME OFF
3. (32 mins ago)
Bluegreen Vacation Club
Stay away from this scam!
4. (42 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-06-01 by    wwwwwwwwwwwww

treatment of employee

walmart store number 1151
Kansas
I had been working for walmart for close to 3 years.I was a supervisor that really didnt get the support or backing from the ass. managers. When i needed them to back me with the crew i was running .The ass. managers would always put it on the next manager on shift. I would be cussed out, it was be my word agianst theirs, The manager that dealt with this problem did not support me at all.I was threatened by the one crew member .I felt that if i took it to manager they would not do anything about it anyway, Their to busy trying to meet deadlines, time limits, quotas etc.to care about anything or anyone else. The last day i was there, i had a manager tell me over the walkie (EVERYONE WITH A WALKIE HEARD THIS)'The trailer better be done in 20 min or its going to get ugly"Then same night was asked by a different manager, "how the backroom was coming along."To which i responded, "I'ts coming but you will not like it" I was then told if i wanted to say things like that to call the man. on their ext and to keep it positive over the walkie, by the co -manager.Now mind you the co-man was there when i was told things would get ugly if the trailer wasnt done.There have been other incidents that are too many to mention on here that basically sum up contradiction after contradiction...Dont even get me started on favoritism in the work place. favortism was suppose to be not tolorated .Let me tell you this was used with the managers..so work there for a couple of years and let us know how things are going.

Walmart Employee

Comments United States Law & Civil Rights
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Jun, 2011 by   molliewollie -1 Votes
Walmart has ass managers?

Help for Homeowners: HARP 2.0