logo

Walgreens Contacts & Informations

Walgreens

Posted:    M2009

Store Complaint

In my experience, Walgreens is a a fairly common and reliable store. It has become somewhat of a symbol in many communities of quality products. It would be good to be able to say the same of the service in most cases.

I have had primarily positive experiences with Walgreens, in general. However, my experience on 11/30/09 in the Chicago store at 6315 S. Kedzie, was the worst shopping experience I've ever had in a Walgreens location.

This was literally the second time I'd been in this store and the shelves were practically bare. Items I'd normally purchase at any other Walgreens location were not there.

I went ahead and bought the couple items I settled for. The attitudes I caught by both employees at the register nearly made me drop my potential purchases and walk out.

I would have considered complaining to the manager about my unsatisfactory experience except, the dissatisfaction was with him (Pete, according to the name) the Store's Manager!

I could barely believe it, both the manager and the employee at the checkout registers acted as if I was doing them some sort of a favor by shopping there. They were just as disgruntled as they come, and acted as if they couldn't ring out my purchases quick enough, in order for me to get out.

The attitudes of these two employees were so disturbing that I deliberately went back to the store on 12/2/09, just to get a receipt to fill out the store survey online and submit how horrible these individuals made me feel as a customer.

The slight chance that I would go back to this store, I rated as a 3 and that would only be if I went during the hours that I did on 12/2 to receive service from the cashier that assisted me.

The reality is that I will never shop this particular store again. It also makes me question why service such as this is tolerated in a Walgreens. Thank you for allowing my feedback.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Jun, 2010 by   Stella Bell 0 Votes
The Walgreens I go to is located on Atwells Ave in Prov R.I. Every week there is something in the flyer for sale and it is never available. I wait all week to see if it comes in and it doesn't.When I confronted the manager she was anything but nice and told me that the flyer was for all the stores and they might not get it. Well, CVS also advertises and it's also nationwide and their products are available. I feel like I am stuck in this situaton because I do not drive and Walgreen's is in walking distance to my home. I teally don't think for one minute the products are not available on the first day of sale and it is a matter of very poor mangement. Too bad for me it isn't a cvs I live near.

Virtual Doctor Visits - Medical Savings?

Latest Groups