Verizon

Posted:

scam for money

Verizon Wireless
Colorado
Now the company has made data plans a requirement on ALL phones except the cheap free phones they offer. It's sick. I went to upgrade phones and all the phones my kids wanted required a data plan. We are not talking Droid and Blackberry phones just your average phones with full key boards. They claim it is a manufacturing issue it's a LIE of course. Who wants thier teenager to have unsupervised internet access? They say they can add parental controls well I already have that for free its called NO internet access on the phone. How do I get a phone I want without a data plan I don't want and I wont use. It robbery and a money making scam. SICK SICK SICK.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

8th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
Verizon is a SCAM. They fraudulently charged me for two months of service from someone else's account and now is trying to blackmail me in to paying by posted adverse information at all credit bureaus. What makes this worse is that my phone was pay as you go. Verizon shall not prevail.

Verizon Pennsylvania