scam for money

Verizon Wireless
Now the company has made data plans a requirement on ALL phones except the cheap free phones they offer. It's sick. I went to upgrade phones and all the phones my kids wanted required a data plan. We are not talking Droid and Blackberry phones just your average phones with full key boards. They claim it is a manufacturing issue it's a LIE of course. Who wants thier teenager to have unsupervised internet access? They say they can add parental controls well I already have that for free its called NO internet access on the phone. How do I get a phone I want without a data plan I don't want and I wont use. It robbery and a money making scam. SICK SICK SICK.
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile/Cellular Service Providers

8th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
Verizon is a SCAM. They fraudulently charged me for two months of service from someone else's account and now is trying to blackmail me in to paying by posted adverse information at all credit bureaus. What makes this worse is that my phone was pay as you go. Verizon shall not prevail.

Verizon Pennsylvania
500 Technology Drive, Suite 300
Weldon Spring, MO 63304
 3rd of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes

Verizon - Money
266 truman street newberg 65550
Phone: (573) 739-9244

Yes! Hello! Im really concerned about something that deals with your company and its fine workers. But first let me point out that I appreciate all the hard work you all put into your job everyday. Secondly, I must admit that im glad this bad economy hasn't expelled you off the charts. What I am concerned about is more of a question. Why do you charge 25 cents per minute on a pre-paid phone? Is there really a reason you cant do 5 cents a min, or even 10 cents a min? I really think you should really take the low class into consideration. I really don't wish to change plans or anything like that. Its hard enough nowadays to even afford a phone. So please take my questions into consideration not for just me but for every person that suffers through a low economy life.

Thank you for your time.

Joshua Bennett