Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Trend Micro Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2013-01-16 by

Malicious Slander about my website

Weight Loss Products
This company has taken it upon themselves to announce in writing when going to our website that: "Trend Micro has confirmed that this website can transmit malicious software or has been involved in online scams or fraud". We are not guilty of anything of the such. I just contacted their corporate headquarters in California and cannot TALK TO A PERSON to find out #1 WHERE this information came from; #2 what gives them the RIGHT to post this false information about ones' business website; and #3 under WHAT verification system do they use before posting this malicious information on the web! Do you know what I was told? to give them my email and they would send an email and I can email them the information.. that there is NO OE there i can personally talk to. What a bunch of CRAP. I WILL IMMEDIATELY BE UNINSTALLING THIS VIRUS protection from my computer and would suggest you do the same and no longer do business with such an UNETHICAL COMPANY!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes

Trend Micro - Double charge
Ann Arbor
Williamsburg
Michigan
Phone: 17379750864

I ordered the trend micro 2/21/2. 09pm that wound not download the order nu. (6730439600) charged on credit card. I tryed again at 2/21/2.18 pm that went threw the order number (6730538700) that went threw it downloaded ok. I was charged for that one also. Have not been able to get any one on the phone to take my complaint. I wound like the first trend micro to be taken off my credit card. I only have one computer.
 8th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
i was charged twice on my credit card for sortware i recieved once
 11th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes

Trend Micro - NO FUTURE DEBIT CARD TRANSACTIONS
16 Maple Grove
Tiverton
England|Devon
United Kingdom
Phone: 07721674701

PLEASE DO NOT DEBIT MY CARD WITH ANY TRANSACTIONS, NOW ANDD IN THE FUTURE.
I HOPE THAT YOU ACTUALLY DO NOT HAVE MY DEBIT CARD DETAILS HELD ON RECORD, IF SO PLEASE DELETE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
 21st of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes

Trend Micro - automatically renewal without consent
trend micro
Stockbridge
Georgia

automatically renewal of virus security program and no customer service to talk to or cancel the service
 4th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
I paid for this product in may and never recieved the product.
 18th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
I need to talk to a human being about this charge I cannot get an actual number
 18th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes

Trend Micro - Didn't purchase
North Carolina

I had gotten a bill that said I had token out $55 but I didn't and they said that it was with digital river. I have never purchase a product with trend or digital river. Will I get my money back or what should I do?
 30th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
Charged twice for a Trend Micro computer program.
 19th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes

Trend Micro - wrongly charged for product i did not request
South Carolina

i have a charge on my credit card from your company and have never even heard of trend micro. please refund!
 19th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
I DID NOT AUTHORIZE A RENEWAL FOR TREND MICRO.
 25th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes

Trend Micro - charged without service
3 Cormiers Way
Andover
Massachusetts
Phone: 978-475-4991

I hve a charge on my CC for $41.44 for DRI Trend Micro orderfind.commn #1847704825

I do not mind the charge if I get a serial number so I can update my PC. I have a charge and an expired product so I am hit both ways. Please send me the serial number to update my PC or send me a credit for the charge.

Lisa Latona

last 4 # of my CC is 3371 / charge is on 9-9-09
 7th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes

Trend Micro - Billed for not even have the product
Joe Husted
Kentucky
Phone: 859-240-0722

I was Billed for 39.95 and i don't use or haven't used this proudct in over a year. I would greatly appericate a refund to my account. Thank you any question call me or e-mail me at missudenise@yahoo.com
 10th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes

Trend Micro - billing
george blalock
Georgetown
South Carolina
Phone: 8435468846
grbejb@msn.com

C ancelled internet order for antivirus @ $47.95 with trendmicro and was told my visa credit card would be credited this month. No credit noted on latest bill and have been charged again the annual fee.
 5th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes

Trend Micro - security update
Wichita Falls
Texas
Phone: 940-851-7564

money was taken out of my account on 06 nov 2009 for$799 and$55.95 to renew my computer security antivirus software and I did not get the up date. I would like to get the update or refund my money
 5th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
I would like for some body to explain to me why ANY ONE would rather deal with these damn on line scammers than to go buy their anti virus on CD or any thing else at a regular K Mart, Wal mart, office depot, office Max or some other LOCAL brick and mortar store.
You are total IDIOTS!!!

Too many of you people are taking Damn STUPID and IDIOT PILLS, Aren't you??
 21st of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes

Trend Micro - DID NOT APPROVE TREND MIRCRO ORDER
Trend Micro

I did NOT renew my Trend Micro antivirus software but it was billed to my American Express credit card. It needs to be removed and/or canceled.
 23rd of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes

Trend Micro - Charges without receiving product
Trend Micro

My credit card was billed on 4/17/09 for $55.95 from DRI*Trend Micro orderfind.com MN. My subscription was not renewed and I never received any product from Trend Micro. I would like my credit card refunded immediately. I have my credit statement to prove the charges are legitimate. When I log into the Trend Micro website it states my account expired on 4/21/09.
 6th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes

Trend Micro - CHARGE FOR SOFTWARE NOT ORDERED
LARRY BATEMAN
760 ASPEN AVE.
SHELLEY
Idaho
Phone: 208 357-7403

My account was charged for additional software that I did not apporve. I purchased Internet Security for a total of $46.90 on January 4TH 2009. The next day my account was charged for an additional 39.95. Please credit my account for the $39.95. Thank you.
 15th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes

Trend Micro - Charge on Credit Card
Oviedo
Florida

I was charged $39.95 from your company without my authorization and I do not know what it is for. Please credit the charge .

Cindy Drago
 25th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes

Trend Micro - Double Billed on my Visa
South Glastonbury
Connecticut

I was ordering Trend for the second time. This time I was double charged for the software which I can't turn on $55.00 each time. Please remove these charges from my visa card. I have decided not to take your software for security due to be double charging and multiple popups.

A toll free telephone number is not supplied for the customer to get in touch with customer service. This is not a good thing.

Avoid Holiday Charity Scams