logo

Mike
Scam -Beware of Ms Jane from HK HUIAO TRADING CO., LIMITED
2. (1 hr 3 mins ago)
Tata Motors
Poor service and arrogant staff
3. (1 hr 24 mins ago)
Bad service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews - Poor customer service!

Pizza Hut Contacts & Informations

Pizza Hut

Posted:    Brenda Hyder

Poor customer service!

On April 05, 2007, I called our local Pizza Hut, located on Tusculum Blvd Greeenville TN at 7:25pm. I ordered a large thin crust pepperoni and cheese pizza for "carry-out". The Pizza Hut representative told me that it would be around 25-30 minutes. At 8:05pm, I went to pick up my family's dinner. The cashier attendant found the order in the computer, but explained there was no pizza, that my pizza had been taken possibly by the delivery "guy". He {Mr. Simspson}went on to explain, as if this made my situation better, that it had happened to several other customers. He told me that I could wait another 30 minutes and he would charge me half price. Who wants to wait another 30 minutes after just getting off work for food that was ordered over 30 minutes earlier?

I asked what the problem was. He responded to me that the store had been busy all day and that he himself had worked all day. First and foremost, that is why he gets paid and without business the store would close and he would have no job. Did I need to hear these poor excuses for lack of service? I then requested the number of the district manager. As soon as I lgot into my car, I called the number he gave me for his district manager, Mike Edwards. Believe it or not, he gave me the wrong telephone number! I walked back into the store to get the correct number. After getting the correct number, I called Mark Edward, District Manager to advise him of what was going on at the Pizza Hut store in Greeneville TN. He never returned my call, he apparently does not care either, but if it was my store, I would want to know if there was a problem. As an added note, if you eat at this store during lunch, you have to check each and every plate, most plates are not clean. My co-workers and I addressed this with the manager. She advised us that they had a new delivery boy, now does that make sense? Needless to say, if we choose to eat there during lunch, we carry-out! I wonder what the health regulations are on keeping clean plates and a clean eating area? This is the only Pizza Hut in our town, surely this is someone in management that is bright enough to address these issues!
Comments United States Restaurants & Bars
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Sep, 2007 by   some pizzaguy 0 Votes
These things happen in the pizza business, unfortuneatly it seems to happen a lot. Too often if you ask me. Speaking as a pizza manager, you should have gotten an apology and your problem should have ended with your phone call. As far as the pizza Mia goes, it's a rip off. You are getting medium pizzas with small pizza topping portions. That is how they are charging only five bucks.
 7th of Oct, 2007 by   maher 0 Votes
it was the worset experinec i ever had with any resturant,i ordered around 4 - 4.15 afetr noon asking for delevery at 5.45 pm
but he didnot show up i called twice the resturant but there was no help at all only sorry and at the end i recived the pizza at 6.25 where i was alreday eat some cheese and my kidds was realy not happy at all..
i would like realy to tell me if your brand name is important even internationaly or not/ if yes so please you have realy to check on the abu dhabi services to be sure they deserv
 9th of Oct, 2007 by   maher 0 Votes
First I would like to thank you for answering this fast for my complain, but I would like to explain more details about the problem. I live in United Arab Emirates in Abu Dhabi, so I tried to order for pizza for my family on the time exactly 4.10 pm Abu Dhabi time, and I asked to have it sure 5.45 pm beacuse ( and this is for your knowledge we are fasting and we eat at 6 exactly.So at 5.50 I called the location 9 by the way the order telephone
number for Abu Dhabi is : (600569999 )

I called 2-3 times and the answering computer put me on hold and then disconnected then third time it was excalty 6 pm the man asnwerd and said I will call the driver and check, I told him you know we have to eat at 6 and thats why I asked for 5.45 delivery he said I will see and call you back, which not done.
I called at 6.10 and again afterr long time waiting on hold the man asnwerd and said same answering I will call the driver and check and call you back, I was realy angery beacuse time of break fast already finsihed and I told him give me any manager so I can complain he said i dont knwo any name. i will tel complain dept and they will call you, which not done til now and today is 8 october time here 9.45 morning..

So i told him you dont know any nombure for your manager or theire name , he said I know only my supervisore name which he mentiond something like ( othman ). I was really upset beacuse I didnot eat since 5 am to 6 pm as our fasting rule..and he is very cold in his answer. I said thanks, then closed the phone and we eat with my wife and three little kidds cheese and water from our home.

At 6.25 pm the man ring the door bell. I told my daughter you answerd beacuse maybe I will fight with this guy and also same time my daughter 7 years was insist to take the pizza while I was realy want not to. So i came to net and tried to find any main office complaints center to tell realy this bad experience as its not only for Abu Dhabi brance but for pizza hut over all. I swear with this experince with me and any more other costumers sure we will move to another brand name, but we like pizza hut since years and we dont want to change our test beacuse of unskilful services or unqulified ppl working here or there.
 21st of Dec, 2007 by   andy brewster 0 Votes
The pizza we ordered 12/21/2007 was delivered cold. The crust was burnt, also meat was very dark brown. Tasted to us like eating cardboard. Called store and got no results. They did say we could receive another pizza tonight, but we ate the other one. We eat from Pizza hut quite often, but we are considering changing our brand of pizza's.
 22nd of Dec, 2007 by   Aftab Ahmed 0 Votes
I have a motorcycle, I told the cashier while i was paying that i need a plastic bag to take the salad cause i have a motorcycle and they rudely said we don't have bags..

I am an old customer of Pizza huts and it's sad that instead of increasing the efficiency and service its going down in Karachi - Pakistan!!!
 2nd of Jan, 2008 by   edwin buenafe 0 Votes
First I would like to thank you for posting my complain, my family and I is a regular customer on your restaurant, but I would like to explain more details about the problem. I live in United Arab Emirates in Abu Dhabi, so I tried to order for pizza for my family on the time exactly 02.00 pm 3rd of January 2008, Abu Dhabi time, the other line answered and confirm that the delivery time will be 45 minutes it is a equivalent of cooking a dinner food for a big family, but it is okey, but when I asked a little favor, where possible to make little bit early, the order is cancelled, when I did verify the location of the other end of line, it is in sharjah where they told me that they are the incharge of the delivery
for your information, I been patronizing your product and services since 15 years ago in different countries that I worked for and lately this was we got.

it's sad that instead of increasing the efficiency and service its going down. it is a teribble services.
 26th of Feb, 2008 by   Bonfyr 0 Votes
"Did I need to hear these poor excuses for lack of service?"

You moron, you asked what the problem was. Why did you ask if you didn't want to know?

As for the plates, drivers wash dishes.
 24th of Apr, 2008 by   nasir ali khan 0 Votes
i am an employ at pizza hut F/10 branch, Islamabad, Pakistan..
i have been working for the past 8 months as a cashier..
i was forced to resign by the managment. they have no respect for their employes.
the management at pizza hut F/10 branch, Islamabad, Pakistan has no respect and dignity for their employes. they use bad language and threathen they employees. i was told to wash dishes and when i refused i was forced to resign.
the manager takes undue advantage of the company. they get wrong refunds and do not payfor the food they eat, which is against the company rules.

I would like some concerned person to take a look into this... my name is nasir ali khan and my # is 923005598532.
 5th of May, 2008 by   Toni Witherspoon 0 Votes
I have always wanted to work for Pizza Hut part-time, but it is rather discouraging to hear such comments about the employees behavior with customers.My complaint is that I can never get an application to apply, because the managers, and team members are to lazy to go to the back of the store to get them.

My impression is that district managers are not doing their job when it comes to managing their stores and employees.
 9th of May, 2008 by   Tigermagpie 0 Votes
Delivery service is so poor I have now been waiting over two hours to get my order.
Pizza Hut should promote Breakfast, because that is probably when I will get it, but then again which Day? We have rung twice and heard a lot of rubbish.
 9th of May, 2008 by   Tigermagpie 0 Votes
They say Pizza Tastes better the next day. Only works if it was delivered the day before.
Signed still waiting for my delivery.
 4th of Jun, 2008 by   doctor salman khan 0 Votes
a want the name list of all piza hut manager in karachi if any body now abt hashim so plz tell me in wich brach he works my id is vetec2003@yahoo.com
 28th of Jun, 2008 by   shailesh patel 0 Votes
Went to collect pizza from west wickham which we ordered at the counter.we got the wrong pizza .asked is very importantfor one deep pan and it was not.this we realized when we came home.when we rang the pizza hut delivery place the manager said to me it must be the communication problem.the pizza also was not cooked properly as the cheese looked cold and pressed. moreover your manager at that branch said to go back to them to get another one.i would not trust them as instead of apology, he tried to find excuses for his failure.in this economic climate customer service and satisfaction is very important.if it is communication problem then your companies training has to be looked at.i hope this complaint be taken as a spur for imrovement and not be discarded.
 27th of Jul, 2008 by   Don 0 Votes
Why would you people go to Pizza Hut? Seriously their pizza is nothing but greeze! Managers have no right to threating employees, But if your told to wash dishes then you wash the dishes. That just way it goes.
 28th of Jul, 2008 by   Barbecue Jew 0 Votes
Around where u live there's a great pizza place called Deez. Everyday, I just can't wait to have Deez in my mouf. They are brilliant pizza engineers, and they have such low prices.
 21st of Sep, 2008 by   kimberly 0 Votes
i order a pizza on 9-21-08 from batavia pizzahut. it took 75 min for the pizza to come. when i called them she acted like she didnt even care about me or my order. i was so disapointed in them. it really sucks when they redue your zone and u have to order from another hut and they dont even care asout u. yes my pizza was free. thats not the point. the point is u need to take care of customers or we will order some where else and tell people not to order from u. i am so angry thios is not the first time for all this mess. it really sucks. so dont order from batavia they are only interested in the people from theryre town only i would hope they will give us some coupons fro all the troubles we have had, its not fair to me as a comsumer.
 6th of Nov, 2008 by   Niki 0 Votes
If you guys want to complain and think you can do any better than do it.

It is hard especially when they can't have more help because of labor going high and the economy being bad. Accidents happen so get over it. Stop bitching about it and go somewhere else!!
 24th of Feb, 2009 by   naughtymama50@yahoo.com 0 Votes
I want to tell you all that pizza hut is becoming a complete rip off. I ordered 2 medium pizzas that were supreme. When I got them 1 was ok the other looked like a small plate. I called pizza hut talked to the manager I guess. She said, that she would make them over but I had to sendthem back. Everyone had started eating. I told her that I could'nt return them. The only thing that she said was I'm sorry. I paid &21.00 for this? Pizza hut was once a great place, but I'm not pleased at all anymore. If i had seen them before they came I would have told them forget itttttt. From a displeased customer in London, Ky. Thank You
 24th of Apr, 2009 by   Glenda Baker 0 Votes
I would just like to say that I applied for a part time job at Pizza Hut a few weeks back.

I rang and spoke to the manager and he said he would look at my application and ring me a couple of days later.

I have never recieved a phone call, letter or any acknowledgement of my application at all.

I appreciate that the company must get hundreds of applications and they are not in a position to reply to applicants but what did annoy me was the fact the manager said he would get back to me and he didn't.

I just feel if thats the way they treat someone who has taken the trouble to apply and followed it up with a phone call, I really wouldn't want to work for them anyway.

Has anyone else been treated in this offhand way when applying for a job with them?
 22nd of Oct, 2009 by   Holly_32 0 Votes
Pizza Hut is awful. After waiting 10minutes to be seated in an almost empty restaurant, we then waited over 25 minutes without even being asked what drink we wanted; catching the waiters and waitresses eye nothing was happening; getting up to complain i saw our waitress wiping her nose with her hands so i left that very moment.
Very appauled and dissapointed. It was not even busy, no attention was paid to us whatsoever, the staff were ungracious and rude and the table was not even cleaned.
Awful.