logo

NextGen, Inc.
PO Box 2905
Kansas City, Kansas
Phone: 913-338-1823
They are sending their sweepstakes info, in the same type of envelope and printing as Publishers Clearing House Sweeps. Leading one to think it is PCH and you need to send them 11.89 calling it an Award Notification Commission. Another scam. When I called the phone number, they told me it was for some misc merchandise, could not tell me what kind of merchandise. It is not the amount of money, it is the principle, they are receiving the 11.89 from hundreds or thousands of people. It works out to a lot of money for them and the joy of knowing they screwed a lot of innocent people. I don't know about the other people, but I am sick and tired of getting screwed. but these thieves. My suggestions is to send back any and all sweepstakes offers, and let them eat the postage..
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Sweepstakes
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Mar, 2014 by    0 Votes
I knew this was a scam as soon as I opened it. There is no company name and they provide a PO Box as their address which is first red flag. Second, it says I am the winner of $3, 000, 000.00 but I must pay an acquisition fee of $11.89 or $14.89 for rush processing. I thought if I really won this money, why would I have to pay a fee of any kind. I then searched the Internet and sure enough they are a rip off company. I contacted the BBB to report them and I sent back the so called official document with SCAM written all over it and I told them if I won then they can deduct the $11.89 from my winnings, LOL. I then wrote on the envelope SCAM and that I had won $3, 000, 000.00 therefore they should pay the return postage LOL. I'm tired of these scams and they need to be stopped.
Don't fall for something that you know is "too good to be true".
 10th of Feb, 2015 by    0 Votes
how darn these sweepstake companys do this. I am disable on ssi and semi- homeless and all i have were hopes that maybe a prayer or two would be answred .these companies want that along with &11.89

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Arrowhead Roofing
Their services are awful and not recommended
2. (7 mins ago)
Honolulu Towing Inc
Rude rep and they stole some stuff from me
3. (8 mins ago)
www.betterfx.co.uk
They haven’t provided any precise info about the exchange rate
4. (15 mins ago)