NextGen, Inc

NextGen, Inc.
PO Box 2905
Kansas City, Kansas
Phone: 913-338-1823
They are sending their sweepstakes info, in the same type of envelope and printing as Publishers Clearing House Sweeps. Leading one to think it is PCH and you need to send them 11.89 calling it an Award Notification Commission. Another scam. When I called the phone number, they told me it was for some misc merchandise, could not tell me what kind of merchandise. It is not the amount of money, it is the principle, they are receiving the 11.89 from hundreds or thousands of people. It works out to a lot of money for them and the joy of knowing they screwed a lot of innocent people. I don't know about the other people, but I am sick and tired of getting screwed. but these thieves. My suggestions is to send back any and all sweepstakes offers, and let them eat the postage..
Complaint comments Comments (4) Complaint country United States Complaint category Sweepstakes

Comments

24th of Mar, 2014 by    0 Votes
I knew this was a scam as soon as I opened it. There is no company name and they provide a PO Box as their address which is first red flag. Second, it says I am the winner of $3, 000, 000.00 but I must pay an acquisition fee of $11.89 or $14.89 for rush processing. I thought if I really won this money, why would I have to pay a fee of any kind. I then searched the Internet and sure enough they are a rip off company. I contacted the BBB to report them and I sent back the so called official document with SCAM written all over it and I told them if I won then they can deduct the $11.89 from my winnings, LOL. I then wrote on the envelope SCAM and that I had won $3, 000, 000.00 therefore they should pay the return postage LOL. I'm tired of these scams and they need to be stopped.
Don't fall for something that you know is "too good to be true".
 10th of Feb, 2015 by    0 Votes
how darn these sweepstake companys do this. I am disable on ssi and semi- homeless and all i have were hopes that maybe a prayer or two would be answred .these companies want that along with &11.89
 14th of Dec, 2015 by    0 Votes
The 11.89 is now 12.99 or 15.99 for rush delivery. It also states that your chances of winning are 1 in 300 million. Numbers are chosen by a pre-selected computer number. And it is possible that there will not even be a first place winner if the computer doesn't choose an active number.
People need to read all of the "fine print". Even though it screams SCAM as soon as you look at the "document.".
 15th of Dec, 2015 by    0 Votes
I received one of these letters two months ago (2015), from next gen "notifying" me that I had won 2 million dollars. The catch: a Mandatory FEE of 11.89 to collect my "winnings." If I wanted rush processing, it would cost another 3 dollars for a total of $14.89! What a ripoff! There have been hundreds of complaints about the scams this company continues to run. Why is it still allowed to do so? This "sweepstakes is a scam on so many levels. Not just the Mandatory FEE, but at one point in the letter it states that no purchase is necessary and will not increase a person's chance of winning. If that's true, why is there a Mandatory FEE to collect the money? Pressure must be applied on the LEGAL SYSTEM to shut down this scam permanently. Now. Right now. SOCIAL MEDIA can do the trick. Anyone paying attention? Post on Facebook, twitter, and all other SOCIAL MEDIA. Lets get busy. You could be the next victim or someone in your family or someone that you love...

NextGen Logo NextGen