logo

Action Pro White
Scam
5. (33 mins ago)
Indian Remy bulk human hair
Don't believe Priyanka from www.perfectlocks.com, she's ripped me off!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

McDonald's restaurant

Posted:    Merrie Morrison

Poor service

McDonald's restaurant
On a recent visit to the Cuba, MO McDonald's I was very unhappy with the service. I was patiently waiting in line (only 2 people on the registers and about 10 people in line at each) when I was subjected to unfair treatment. I had just placed my order and was waiting for it to be filled when another couple came in and were noticed by a manager and obvious friend of theirs. The manager came out from behind the counter and pulled them slightly apart from the other people still waiting in line. As I had already ordered I had stepped to behind most of the others awaiting my order and was able to hear what she told them. She asked them what they wanted, they desired almost exactly what I was waiting for and what was having to be done at the time because they had run out. Hence, my waiting. I then witnessed the manager go back and about that time take the food that had just been put on the shelf into a bag and bring it out to the people. MY food! How do I know? Because as she started to get it another employee stopped her and said something to her that had them both looking at me and catching my eye. That didn't stop her she took the food brought it out from behind the counter and gave it to her friends telling them it was on her. I then had to wait for a second order of food to be made before I could get my order. I have not been back!
Comments United States Food
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Nov, 2007 by   John M. Benenate 0 Votes
"Warning" to All U.S. Navy Personnel @ NAS Jax FL.
Last Monday the 12th of Nov. 07, I Purchased (4 Breakfast Burritos) 3 were for myself, one for my Dispatcher. Time of Purchase was Approx. 0735 Hrs. - By 12:30 we were both running to the restroom - Violently Vomiting & Diarrhea..!

The Only Food we both consumed that morning was The Poisonous Breakfast Burritos.

I lost 'Two Days' of work because of the Bad Food from McDonalds
here @ NAS JAX..
 1st of Dec, 2007 by   Iamnotamouse 0 Votes
Poor baby, how about yah know bitching at the manager, who cares if they kick you out alot of people will then know whats going on.
 19th of Feb, 2008 by   daniel ball 0 Votes
i found seman (sperm) in my mcchicken sandwhich at chelmsely wood store birmingham
 1st of Jul, 2008 by   karen 0 Votes
tried to complain to manager ans she kicked me out. my order was very wrong. have had this problem 3 times now that they can't seem to get my order right. just want my order right at least once.
 12th of Oct, 2008 by   sibi joseph 0 Votes
sir

I went to your store #22755 at 5004 state hwy121, preston Rd, plano, Tx 75024. The order #328 to Go. I have to wait 20 minuts for my order and my 2 milk shake they give me the bigining when i order so quality milk shake you can think while 20 minuts waiting in restaurant and other 20 minuts to my home, and they give me 3 fries instead of 4 fries and on top of that I order lite mayo but they put lot of mayo. I speak to sotre manager, her name is Vicky. I never seen this kind of bad service at Mc Donalds Restaurant. You can call me regarding this matter. my tele # 561 400 1147. thank you.

sincerly

sibi joseph, 9721 Ellery Ave, Plano, TX 75025
 29th of Nov, 2008 by   steve collins 0 Votes
discusted that the milkshake machine is always out of order (surley something needs to be done).
 17th of May, 2009 by   D. Hogan 0 Votes
On May 16, 2009, 08:23 I went to McDonalds at 4210 Summer Avenue, Memphis, TN 38122 with my grandson and sister. I ordered a Deluxe Breakfast, chocolate milk, and specifically asked for a French Vanilla Cappuccino (after asking the cashier if it was on the menu and receiving a yes). After waiting about 5 minutes (not bad) for the order, I went to the booth where my sister and grandson were waiting. My complaint- you do not carry French Vanilla Cappuccino. When I sat down, I took the lid off my coffee and was upset that for $3.29 I barely got half a cup of cappuccino. I took the cup back to the counter and ask the employee to fill it to the top. For that price, I wanted my moneys worth. I then went back and took a sip of coffee and almost spit up. It was nasty. I had my sister taste it to make sure. We were right. I then took the cappuccino back to the counter and asked them to give me the correct cappuccino and that is when I was told you do not carry French Vanilla. I was very upset. I said "then just give me a large cup of coffee". The manager "Wes Hunter" told the cashier to give me $1.89 from the register and I stated "NO, I want a refund receipt and a receipt for the large coffee which apparently upset him. He came over and made the refund receipt and then another for the large coffee (which to me should have been free) with the change of $1.96. To have a manager so lazy that he would tell his employees to do things incorrectly (the fastest & easiest) is irresponsible and totally unacceptable in my mind. Besides, doing it "his way" was ripping me off. I told him that I was writing a complaint and he just shrugged. Never once did he apoligize for being misinformed about the cappuccino. What a disgrace for McDonald's to have employees (managers) like that. I ended up with coffee instead of the cappuccino that I wanted. Exxon one block down the road is my favorite place to get cappuccino and I would have gone down there if I had not been misinformed from the beginning of my order. OH YEA!!! What's up with having to tell the cashier how many creamers and how many sweetners you want. Are you guys that cheap that you won't leave it out for the customers?? Good Grief.

I am very unhappy with the customer service and the service of McDonald's staff on Summer Ave. in Memphis TN. I would like an apology from WES HUNTER in writing. He can e-mail me at
Examsdchogan@yahoo.com. I expect this within the next 2 weeks time frame. Order #308 $10.36, Refund amount $3.59, Order #315 $1.63

Sincerely, D. Hogan, an unsatisfied customer

p.s. I hope my spelling is correct
 6th of Jun, 2009 by   Markham 0 Votes
Saturday June 5, 2009 around 11:25 in the morning (Not a Busy time) I did a drive through at the McDonalds on Markham Road and 14th Avenue in Toronto, Ontario. As I did not have enough cash, I had asked the cashier whether she could put it on my Master Card, which she agreed. I did not have to sign, but just of habit looked at the charge and realized that I was over charged, by which time I had already come to the pick up counter. I mentioned that I had been not charged properly. At first the person disagreed, then of my insistence they figured that the charge had actually also include the previous customer's purchase. Now they agreed and gave the refund. Still it was short of the difference. I told them that the refund amount was wrong, again the person disagreed. He called the manager. The manager said if the cashier says this is the difference then that it was. Till this time there was no tension. I asked the manager whether he could have a look at the balance; he started to yell at me saying that he had other customers to take care of. I could see one car behind me. He asked me to go to the side - I said there was no room even if I went to the side for the other car to pass, and he needs to serve me as well. All this happened within two minutes. The cashier then came out with the change for the difference - He actually wrote the math on the MasterCard receipt which I have saved with me. The Manager had no sense of service and had too much pride for an appology. He must have felt that I didn't know math or may be me being cheap to get additional change from his till. The Manager tells me whether this is the example that I set to my kids who were at the back seat of the car. He has no reason to say these out of context matters and insult me in front of my kids when his staff and he are the ones at fault. I am not sure what he meant by example, whether it is asking for the proper change when short granted?? I NEED ACTION by the head quarters of the McDonalds Restaurant against this Manager as he is not the right person for the job!!!

Bob B
905-591-4374
 2nd of Dec, 2009 by   W REED 0 Votes
hi,
i am along time costomer of the mcdonalds resturants. i have enjoyed many of meals which your employees have provided during my years of patrionige. dipenent on the various location i have purhase meals i have been treated with dignity and respect. i have in the past wanted to, or have thought about lodging complaints but have always thought that there were extentwating surrcumestances with your employees and felt that i would do a diservise to that particular franchise and to a novice employee you have chose to hire. however i will no longer silence or accept the treatment that i endured on 12/02/2009 at 1907. i had just entered, no one was in line, i was about to place my order when a white gentelman cut in front of me and place a order for and ice cream. i was had just arrived and the cashier had had the gaul to to respond to this patron remarks when he said "i know what i want" by responding "you know what you want. i stood dumfouneded. as i waited until his order was filled and before his cone was given i said to the man it was very rudd of him to jump in line like when i was about to order he opolygied and said he wasn't aweare that i was ready. i infored him he was basically right behined me when i walked in. he wanted to alow me to go before him i let him know he had already ordered. upon him recieciving his i creeam he turned and spilled the top of his ice cream at my feet. (i felt it was intentional) and and the cashier responded with "oh will clean it up". this was in total disregard to the possible damage to my clothing or the possiblity of me slipping on the ice cream. she never called for any assistence to cleaning up the ice cream mor directing me to a nother register to put me out of harms way. it was just left there for me to slip and harm myself in my opinion. this is un accetable as a long time patrion and and a respectable individual in this establishment community. my wife was school a school mate to Olivia who opened this franchise and i am very disappointed in what i experianced on this day. the cashier Mechelle apolygied, not for anything by keep sying she was sorry. i suggested that she grow up as i felt hed apology was not aplogetic nor sincere. i would like a formal apoligy from the establiment and a promise this will not happen to myself or any of my friends who, with myself will not be treated in a most disrespectful and a defamed manor again. because if it could happen to me, who has gone there since it's inception it could happen to anyone.

P.S. I WOULD APPECIATE AN RESPONSE. I WILL NOT NOT CORRECT MY SPELLING AS I HAVE NOT RECIEVED A PROFESSION SERVICE.

SINCERLY,
PACER4076@YAHOO.COM

MCDONALDS
3994 FOOTHILLS BLVD
ROSEVILLE, CA. 95747
STORE: 13464
 18th of Feb, 2014 by   epifania ramirez 0 Votes
todo el tiempo a la tienda paso ala tienda 22755 el dia de hoy pase por unos macchiken al recibir la orden la muchacha aracely me pide que regresr la bolsa " hey tu damela" - no supe que paso pero me la arebato se cierra la ventana y ella algo discute con alguien que no me explico nada despues de como 1 minuto regresa y me da la orden se me queda viendo yo reviso la orden y ella.voltea y me dice ya yo me voy molesta pues creo que checar mi orden es mi derecho y no me puso mi ticket.regrese por 2 happy ml y haci es como obtengo que esto ocurio alrededor de las 11:14 y orden 41 .al llamar para la tienda pido hablar con la manager y despues de esperar me cuelgan vuelvo a llamar y me atiende alguien que supuestamente es la manager y le explico lo ocurrido pero al no obtener un nombre y como sono como si no le Importara espero que esto mejore pues todo el tiempo paso a este macdonalds

Forensic Loan Audit Reveals Potential Mortgage Fraud