logo
search

FCI (Financial Crime investigation, California Complaints & Reviews - Threatening Calls

FCI (Financial Crime investigation Contacts & Informations

FCI (Financial Crime investigation

Posted: 2012-12-19 by

Threatening Calls

FCI
California
Phone: 818-457-9542
Has called me several times while I was at work. Called them back tonight and told they were law enforcement office (Office Watson with an Indian accent - english very hard to understand) and they had federal charges against me for check fraud. Could not give me details. Continued to tell me they were going to call my employer. I told them if they contacted my lawyer I would sue them as well as contact law enforcement. Said they needed to speak with my lawyer. I asked if they would send me details in writing - said they had done so. I have about a month's mail piled on my dining room table - went through and did not have anything from this company. Put their phone in Google search engine and saw that many other individuals had complaints on this company. I believe this is a scam and will be sending a report to my state attorney to have this investigated.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Do It Yourself Car Diagnosis