logo

Facebook Contacts & Informations

Facebook

Posted: 2013-01-28 by    Patricia Kujawski

candy crush saga game

I was playing the game of candy crush saga and clicked on checking out how much it was going to cost to buy more time to play and it went straight to saying thank you for buying on two diff times on the same game . I DID NOT AUTHORIZE ANY PAYMENT NOR DID I CLICK ON ANY AMOUNT TO BE TO BE TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT ON THE 1-26 OR on 1-27 OF 2013 . RESPOND AT EARLIEST CONVENIENCE . pity53@yahoo.com
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Jun, 2013 by   Lheanne Naomi Roletta 0 Votes
I can't ask friends for lives anymore, just a stupid offer that I don't want to take. CHANGE IT PLEASE, NOW, ASAP. IT'S PISSING ME OFF.
 20th of Jun, 2013 by   saga28level 0 Votes
I paid via credit card for 5 extra moves, it charged my credit card asap but I never received any extra moves!! Credit back account or add the moves to my game!! mmg4916@yahoo.com
 20th of Jun, 2013 by   Lisaf46 0 Votes
This game stinks!! It's up to the game to give the right candies. I think it's rediculous that you have to go weeks for one board.
 23rd of Jun, 2013 by   therese ellis 0 Votes
Why am I not able to watch advertisements or ask friends for free lives...It was working fine about a week ago?
 23rd of Jun, 2013 by   sally. laird.12 0 Votes
I have tried getting the "free 100 lives/50 lives/200 lives" and it has NEVER worked. I follow all the instructions on numerous occasions, step-by-step, and nothing. I posted the problem to my timeline to see if I was the only one, and I am not. SO, what is being done, if anything, to stop the problem??? I and my friends are surely not the only people having the problem. You can contact me at my e-mail, salmlaird@gmail.com when you come up with an answer, and if I don't hear from you, I'll contact who I need to.
 25th of Jun, 2013 by   Peacegirlgreen 0 Votes
O my iPad I pay for the lives and than go to play and it freezes up and goes back to where I pick the game. It keeps doing it and I keep paying and than I lose lives. I think it sux I can't get these lives or play when I paid. I want my lives!
 26th of Jun, 2013 by   yousry 0 Votes
I can not use my Bars which I purchased ???????????????????????
 27th of Jun, 2013 by   Tabmack 0 Votes
I had 145 gifts from friends that I have been saving to use when I need them and today they disappeared!! What happened to all my lives? How do I get them back?
 27th of Jun, 2013 by   Jacq2013 0 Votes
I am just wondering, why is my level 316 jammed halfway through the game? Most of the time I still have 20+ moves left, but the whole things just got stucked, and there's no response to any movement. Please, can u fix it? Thanks.
 29th of Jun, 2013 by   Michelle Oxford 0 Votes
I had 80 lives in my inbox and they all disappeared, and this has now happened to me twice. This needs fixing
 2nd of Jul, 2013 by   Janadd 0 Votes
In the last 24 hours I have had 23 charges for Candy crush applied to my account. I only authorised 1 of these. I did not ask for them- nor did I ok them. Hs anyone else had a similar problem? They amount to about £40.00. Have emailed king and am awaiting a response
 3rd of Jul, 2013 by   KB_1382 0 Votes
I would like to know why some level are beyond ridiculous to beat!? Both me and a friend are stuck on Level 347 and it is just impossible. She has been stuck for days now and I don't see how I will ever get past it. You need to make some sort of booster that friends can give you, accumulate a certain amount and helps you get past these stupid-hard levels. If you want to keep this as interesting and keep me playing then I think you should think about how hard you make it to win these levels. On a side note, we are obviously pretty good at this game and for us to be stuck like this makes me think that it is almost purposeful on your part to keep it so hard, so people buy those boosters and then get ripped off!
Also on my PC the friend given lives disappear when you accept them if you have a full 5, now that is just unfair! If you play on the phone app you can keep them and save for later. You need to fix this issue so you can use as you choose.
 3rd of Jul, 2013 by   Mary10455 0 Votes
Twice this week the lives and extra moves that friends sent disappeared. One day I had 11 and I just had 21 that just vanished. What is going on!
 5th of Jul, 2013 by   Louis1970 0 Votes
I stop sending my friends requests. Since then i have been stuck on the same level for 2 week. This game is a scam and a cheat.
 5th of Jul, 2013 by   Bep51 0 Votes
My user name is bep51. I was saving up my life because I was going on vacation and on June 27th all my life's disappeared. I had 360 life when that happen and now it continue to happen. I would like to know what is going on and can you give me my life back. This situation also happened to about 10 of my friends and family. Please correct this issue if you can. Thank you,
 6th of Jul, 2013 by   deanna8225 0 Votes
I have the same issue with losing lives that I have saved up. This is such a ripoff, even when you don't spend any money on it. I really lie playing the game but there has been multiple times that I have had a lot of lives saved up and lost them all.
 6th of Jul, 2013 by   Sieras2003 0 Votes
I had same today 30 lives gone.can someone explain.thanks
 7th of Jul, 2013 by   Dot Holley 0 Votes
I would like to no why you keep taking my free lives these are lives that are sent to me by my Facebook friends and they keep disappearing twice now I have got over 200 lives they they have gone now I get to around 12 and again they disappear you tell me why . Is this because I don't buy them ? I love candy crush but this is really starting to turn me off the game it is happening to so of my friend WHY ?
 8th of Jul, 2013 by   Tracey Gilbey 0 Votes
It would be nice to actually get 5 lives, but we only get 4
 9th of Jul, 2013 by   Mitty 1964 0 Votes
I keep losing my lives that have been gifted first I had 70 lives and they all went Then I managed to save up 36 on two occasions and lot them all again.
Friends gift them and I save them for levels I get stuck on getting really fed up with his.

Holiday Tipping