logo

Rooms Furniture & Accessories
Rooms Furniture & Accessories
4. (18 mins ago)
EZ Body Slimmer
Need to bring back the original ingredients!!!!
5. (23 mins ago)

Facebook Contacts & Informations

Facebook

Posted: 2013-01-28 by    Patricia Kujawski

candy crush saga game

I was playing the game of candy crush saga and clicked on checking out how much it was going to cost to buy more time to play and it went straight to saying thank you for buying on two diff times on the same game . I DID NOT AUTHORIZE ANY PAYMENT NOR DID I CLICK ON ANY AMOUNT TO BE TO BE TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT ON THE 1-26 OR on 1-27 OF 2013 . RESPOND AT EARLIEST CONVENIENCE . pity53@yahoo.com
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Jan, 2013 by   **SuperMan** -2 Votes
You folks will never learn! Stop using Facebook and stop giving your credit card information to internet companies, plain and simple. Kiss your money good-bye on those transactions... those are a done deal. Now you need to cancel that particular card and have another one issued. Learn from your mistakes and stop giving your valuable information to financial robots.
 31st of Jan, 2013 by   Debra Northard -3 Votes
I KEEP GETTING AN ERROR 1007 MESSAGE AND IT TOOK AWAY ALL 5 OF MY CHANCES. PLEASE FIX ASAP AND GIVE ME BACK MY CHANCES.
 12th of Feb, 2013 by   Carol2 -1 Votes
Hi, I purchased one of the three charms, but I can t see it on my map near my boosters, so plz if someone can help me to get, coz already I paid for it from my account .thx
 19th of Feb, 2013 by   Joan Derblich -1 Votes
The same thing happened to me! They are very stingy with their information re the actual cost of charms, etc. What's up with that?
 23rd of Mar, 2013 by   Hannah Robinson -2 Votes
I was on level 35-40 and it brought all the way back to level 25 and I refuse to play all those levels again so I need y'all to fix this problem
 24th of Mar, 2013 by   Fed-Up-with-candycrush -1 Votes
What happens to all my lives that I get gifted because they do not go in my lives counter, I'm really getting fed up playing have lost over 30 lives, friends gift them to me and I never see them!!! Sort this out ASAP.
 27th of Mar, 2013 by   DebiC -1 Votes
I keep requesting for and getting tickets to move on. Once I get them and click on them to use, nothing happens. I've lost 4 or 5 tickets so far. HOWEVER, if I purchase a ticket for $.99, that always works. Would you like to explain?
 28th of Mar, 2013 by   Gemmstar 0 Votes
Why has candy crush log me out of my facebook account on my phone? I now cant recieve any tickets or lives from 'friends' who play this game on facebook. It keeps telling me i cant connect to the kingdom. It was fine until two days ago. Please respond
 30th of Mar, 2013 by   Brettg147 0 Votes
On level 275, hard level and have had to use credits to beat this level twice, YES |TWICE! Right after winning both times, the game convenienbtly locks up and doesn't record that I passed the level, This is about the 5th time this has happened after completing a level, starting to believe it is a bit of a scam, apart from being a good game.
 31st of Mar, 2013 by   SuperChan +1 Votes
i have been send back one level, and worst of all, my 52 gifted lives have Gone!!!
Please give back
 12th of Apr, 2013 by   Lisa. D 0 Votes
Its taken me quite a few days to complete level 289, I finally managed it today with 4 moves left was so excited I done it, then a error message appeared on the page and I had to refresh the page, but it didn't move me to the next level and didn't even take my score, now am very very upset because it to me so long to complete this level, is there any way to fix this!!!
 14th of Apr, 2013 by   ebunny25 0 Votes
I opened up the game one night after I got home from work last week and noticed that all 52 of my gifted lives were gone. I had no idea what happened. Now, one week later, after I managed to accumulate another 15 gifted lives, they disappeared again! I have no idea what is going on. The one thing I suspect is that there was a brief power outage at my house where my internet went down. My modem had to be reset...could this be the cause? This is really frustrating!! Please give my gifted lives back!!
 20th of Apr, 2013 by   Boycott candy crush +1 Votes
Candy crush wouldn't connect to Facebook so I followed some advice and uninstalled/reinstalled the app. Still doesn't connect to Facebook and now it's taken me from level 200 back to level 1. Screw candy crush.
 20th of Apr, 2013 by   Katejade -1 Votes
I have recently been playing Candy Crush. I the past 6 or 7 days have I have squandered about $30. I kept thinking I was doing something wrong but now I think there's a hitch somewhere. When I go into to get extra moves it will buy them and then it will take me back to the quit or play screen & want more money. It won't take me to play and if I go there on my own it wants to take more moves.
Now I think this will just post as a comment. Does anyone know how to get a person to help? KJensen
 22nd of Apr, 2013 by   Dfmacky 0 Votes
I keep losing my gifted lives on my ipad mini. This has happened to me 3 different times. I just logged on thinking I was going to have over 40 and I have zero, only one request to send from someone else. Talk about a sick feeling. I worked hard for those lives. How do I get them back and how can I make it stop? It has happened to my nephew also...HELP!!!.
 24th of Apr, 2013 by   arkie_nannyc 0 Votes
Please stop the advertisers from interrupting the games. I lose 3 out of 5 lives because of this happening. Short of my continuing to write nasty comments on each of their pages what can be done? SO FRICKING FRUSTRATING
 28th of Apr, 2013 by   MicheleM219@aol.com 0 Votes
My friends send me lives and I go to use them and they ARE NOT THERE! I have also bought extra lives, PAID FOR THEM and did not get them!! This game is a scam FIX IT, you cheaters!!
 1st of May, 2013 by   Dostert +1 Votes
I keep losing my lives that have been gifted and also we should think of something u can do if u just want pass on a level it gets really boring after a month or so of being on the same game!! I like playing but if I'm never gonna get this dang level I'm sooo bored and over it
 2nd of May, 2013 by   Sharon Noemi Marin 0 Votes
The phone app updated this morning and every time I try to open it, it crashes. I can't get in.
 4th of May, 2013 by   mary ann doyle brunkard 0 Votes
I have played candy crush for a couple of weeks now and last night and today 5 times I got threw doing what it said to do and it said sugar crush, things flying around and then it gave me no more levels! This was at least the 5th time and I am truley aggravated playing this, can you please fix my score and I hope it doen't happen again! thanks

Last Minute School Shopping