Burger King

Burger King Store # 9746
2100 N. Buckeye
Abilene, Kansas
Phone: 785-340-8991
On August 24, 2011 I was appalled at the Service, the food and what I saw an employee doing while waiting on our food. My husband and I ordered a Whopper Meal and a California whopper (sandwich only) at 7:17 in the evening. The restuarant was not busy at that time and we where the only ones in the drive-through. The young lady who took our order (Tiffi) gave us our drinks and our change and then told us it would be a few minutes. She, (Tiffi) then walked back to the corner of the counter and my husband and I both watched as she took some french fries out of the fry area and ATE them!!! She not only did this once while we watched, but TWICE!!! She then brought us part of our order and told us and I quote "Your gonna have to wait for your California Burger cuz we have a new cook and he burnt it" We sat and waited until 7:45 to get the rest of our order. The whole time we sat there not another soul came through the drive-thru. When I opened my California Burger it was Ice Cold and to top it off...it was BURNT! I do not anger easily...but THIS TYPE OF SERVICE is uncalled for!!! There is NO reason to wait that long for a meal at a FAST FOOD establishment for 2 hamburgers AND the server neeeds to be FIRED for eating fries out of the fryer especially when it is a Health Code Violation AND people can SEE you do it! I am LIVID about this and something needs to be done about it! I know people are human and make mistakes, but I suggest better TRAINING for the employees AND the management is in order so this does NOT happen again!
mystic_starwolf@yahoo.com
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Food
Was the above complaint useful?

Burger King Logo Burger King