logo

www.Hierbasdelperu.com is scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

A Cut Above Logging LLC Attn: Joshua E. Amos, Meherrin, Virginia Complaints & Reviews - TREE HARVESTER FAILS TO RESTORE MY DRIVEWAY

A Cut Above Logging LLC Attn: Joshua E. Amos Contacts & Informations

A Cut Above Logging LLC Attn: Joshua E. Amos

Posted: 2012-09-06 by    Vincenta

TREE HARVESTER FAILS TO RESTORE MY DRIVEWAY

A Cut Above Logging LLC Attn: Joshua E. Amos
3608 Crymes Road
Meherrin, Virginia
Phone: 434-696-2931
During February, 2012, A Cut Above Logging, LLC (ACAL) harvested the timber off of my property. ACAL left the roadway leading to my property in terrible condition which made it extremely difficult for me to use same roadway to access my property. ACAL indicated that it would return and restore same roadway to its original condition. To date, ACAL has failed to do so.

On April 10, 2012, ACAL was sent a letter on my behalf by my then attorney. This letter demanded that ACAL immediately regrade same roadway in a manner satisfactory to me no later than the end of this month. To date, ACAL has failed to do so.

In fact, I have been forced to have the work done to restore my roadway to its original condition. Not only did I incur an attorney fee of $75.00, but I also had to pay $824.29 for grading the road, the gravel and spreading the gravel: for a total cost to me of $899.29.

On August 7, 2012, I sent a letter to ACAL via Priority Mail detailing the above information along with copies of documents verifying my expenses above of $899.29. I also demanded that ACAL reimburse me for same expenses by August 18, 2012. To date, I have received no response from ACAL.
Comments United States Home & Garden
Was the above complaint useful to you?

5 Ways to Save on Home Remodeling