logo

Wholly unacceptable

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

$1000 Walmart Gift Card, Washington Complaints & Reviews - Walmart gift card free from PCH

$1000 Walmart Gift Card Contacts & Informations

$1000 Walmart Gift Card

Posted: 2011-04-20 by    saninwash

Walmart gift card free from PCH

Publishers Clearing House
Washington
I would like for Walmart to either get off of there butts and tell Publishers Clearing House to STOP!! letting them tell people they have won $1000 Walmart Gift Card and then they don't follow through with it!! I have got the same flashing "you are a winner of $1000 Walmart Gift Card and NOT GETTING it I did what they said to do I purchase two items, Even though supposedly you don't have to purchase ANYTHING!!! to win. But I ordered anyway even though I didn't want to order anything and STILL DIDN'T GET MY GIFT CARD!!! It's all a SCAM!!!

Comments United States Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Apr, 2011 by   Tania9 +2 Votes
I had the same thing when I was inside the PCH Lotto game. I ignored it because I knew it might be a scam. I also got numerous spam emails saying that I won a $500 gift card from Walmart but I deleted them to avoid being scammed. I never win anything from Publisher's Clearing House anyway and I feel it is a waste of time and energy trying to get something out of them. Ignore anything flashing on your screen because it can be phishing from a hacker or hackers picking up your IP number of your computer.
 16th of Oct, 2011 by   colleen 1 +2 Votes
Same thing here. The pch site says you won 1000 dollard gift card and asks a few questions. Then when you hit enter it says "your session" ended or timed out or something like that. I figured it was a false statement but I sort thought that with PCH being so large they wouldn't out and out lie. It was so clear "you won 100 dollar gift card" not you "may" be a winner or "someone in your zip code" is definitely a winner...such scammers...
 12th of Dec, 2011 by   Margaret Vargas 0 Votes
The largest and longest running scam out there is PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE...their sponsor's don't acccept clients from PR even if they have stores down here...I too have been notified about the $1, 000.00 K-mart gift crad for two yrs. now and haven't been able to receive my 'prize'. I hope the BBB or some fruad unit attends this matter.
 24th of Jun, 2012 by   Rose Domenech +1 Votes
I won a Walmart gift card 5-1-2012 Have not recieved it. Your right its a scam!
 6th of Jun, 2013 by   oted1963 0 Votes
pch search engine, i had a pop up, said i won a 1000 walmart gift card, never receieved it. i do not believe them, i think they are scammers
 22nd of Jun, 2014 by   norman babineaux 0 Votes
if i don't get my 1000 dollar gift card in 2 days, i'm going through with my law suit. it will be filed in three different counties at first in the eastern part of texas, we don't like scams here. wal mart your next.

Grandparent Scams