$1000 Walmart Gift Card

Posted:

Walmart gift card free from PCH

4.85
Publishers Clearing House
Washington
I would like for Walmart to either get off of there butts and tell Publishers Clearing House to STOP!! letting them tell people they have won $1000 Walmart Gift Card and then they don't follow through with it!! I have got the same flashing "you are a winner of $1000 Walmart Gift Card and NOT GETTING it I did what they said to do I purchase two items, Even though supposedly you don't have to purchase ANYTHING!!! to win. But I ordered anyway even though I didn't want to order anything and STILL DIDN'T GET MY GIFT CARD!!! It's all a SCAM!!!
Complaint comments Comments (18) Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam Contests

Comments

22nd of Apr, 2011 by    +2 Votes
I had the same thing when I was inside the PCH Lotto game. I ignored it because I knew it might be a scam. I also got numerous spam emails saying that I won a $500 gift card from Walmart but I deleted them to avoid being scammed. I never win anything from Publisher's Clearing House anyway and I feel it is a waste of time and energy trying to get something out of them. Ignore anything flashing on your screen because it can be phishing from a hacker or hackers picking up your IP number of your computer.
 16th of Oct, 2011 by    +2 Votes
Same thing here. The pch site says you won 1000 dollard gift card and asks a few questions. Then when you hit enter it says "your session" ended or timed out or something like that. I figured it was a false statement but I sort thought that with PCH being so large they wouldn't out and out lie. It was so clear "you won 100 dollar gift card" not you "may" be a winner or "someone in your zip code" is definitely a winner...such scammers...
 12th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
The largest and longest running scam out there is PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE...their sponsor's don't acccept clients from PR even if they have stores down here...I too have been notified about the $1, 000.00 K-mart gift crad for two yrs. now and haven't been able to receive my 'prize'. I hope the BBB or some fruad unit attends this matter.
 24th of Jun, 2012 by    +1 Votes
I won a Walmart gift card 5-1-2012 Have not recieved it. Your right its a scam!
 6th of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
pch search engine, i had a pop up, said i won a 1000 walmart gift card, never receieved it. i do not believe them, i think they are scammers
 22nd of Jun, 2014 by    0 Votes
if i don't get my 1000 dollar gift card in 2 days, i'm going through with my law suit. it will be filed in three different counties at first in the eastern part of texas, we don't like scams here. wal mart your next.
 10th of Feb, 2015 by    0 Votes
I agree it's all a scam! I have been doing this for years and it says I won and it's all a scam. You don't get anything even if you place Order after order. So what's up PCH?
 19th of May, 2015 by    0 Votes
I, Gwendolyn Hines would like to win o ne three Walmart gift card from PCH 500.00 Thank you.
 19th of May, 2015 by    0 Votes
I Gwendolyn Hines would like to win one of Walmart gift card from PCH in the amount of 500.00. This would be a help since I am disable it will help pay for medications that sometime I can not afford to pay for because I have run out of money. These medications are needed daily.
 23rd of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
2] 500.00 gift card from walmart
 21st of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
I. Gwendolyn Hines would like to win three gift card from Walmart PCH 50.00 Thank you.
 21st of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
I, Gwendolyn Hines would like to win three gift cards from Walmart valued at 50.00 PCH. Thank you.
 21st of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
I, Gwendolyn Hines would like to win three gift card from Walmart very much valued at 50.00 each from PCH. Thank you.
 21st of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
I, Gwendolyn Hines would enjoyed winning three gift card from Walmart valued at 50.00 each PCH. Thank you.
 21st of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
It would be a pleasure to win a gift card from Walmart valued at 50.00 each from PCH. Thank you Gwendolyn Hines.
 21st of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
I am already talking to a lawyer and he said its a solid law suit. that pch has been getting peoples hopes up and not falling through. so if i dont get the winnings im going to sue and get it
 27th of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
Come on people. When is good old common sense going to kick in. It has been said for years and it has stood the test of time, and I quote, "IF IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY IS!!!" And by probably is, I mean DON'T DO IT! It isn't true. You are all just wasting your own time and getting yourselves all worked up in hopes you would get something for nothing. I mean GEEZ, I'm only 58 and I leaned that lesson when I was 5. It's not that hard of a concept. Get with the program.
 26th of Feb, 2016 by    0 Votes
hi pch, marrion jennings and yes I would like to win some gift cards. and I would like claim my full entry to 6900 prize giveway. thank you.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree