Consumer Complaints & Reviews in Santa Cruz, California

www.plantronics.com / Seller doesn’t reply and charge for wrong sums

Da
DataCable on 2015-07-17
People, don’t trust to the prices, which you see on the website www.plantronics.com. I ordered headphones, which cost $25.99, but after I gave them my card information, they charged me for $45.99. I was shocked and didn’t get why they have charged me for different sum. I tried...

Www. Nhsfunfactory.com / They still haven’t provided info about the order

Cu
CURI_KILER on 2015-05-29
We bought skateboard for our son from the website www.nhsfunfactory.com. The seller offered free delivery, but we needed to add some items in order to get full sum of $100. We bought some other stuff, but the seller promised confirmation info. After that we waited and waited, but the...

rentalsource / sent my infor to apartmenthunterz

An
anon43 on 2015-05-12
Beware. Rentalsource is a funnel for apartmenthunterz. (who carries complaints of re-listing false/stolen/out-of-date listings and collecting registration fees from rental seekers in exchange for false information. Here's my experience today (05-12-2015) "Rentalsource" had an apartment listing...

Safeway Santa Cruz / unprofessional company

Wi
willia on 2015-04-25
I visit safeway @2/6 @ 10:30 am ;notice managemet lack of customers service and ethics., staff act rude with there Empolyees -discrimination +harrassment at work. Un porfressional Company.

Safeway Santa Cruz / unprofessional managers

Ar
arroon on 2015-03-29
I visit this location @9:45 am. notice .employees being Mistreated / by there managers. Base on race .discrimination. Management is un responsive to store complaint + complaints About employees .job discript. Un professional company.

Safeway Santa Cruz / unethical behavior

Ma
marry anna on 2015-03-20
All the employee here @this location santa cruz .like to use Unethical behavior, rude. disrespectful commets .toward other employee.@work./note Managers. as well.

www.plantronics.com / They took money and didn’t provide info about the order

Di
dimaqq on 2015-03-10
I bought headphones from the company www.plantronics.com, but I would like to advise all people to stay away from them. I waited for the confirmation email or the tracking number, but this scammer didn’t provide any info about my order. I sent multiple emails and asked about the...

Safeway Santa Cruz / Manager 1 asst.

Ka
karen mith on 2015-02-13
@ this location managemet are literally abusive when it comes to slow service + front end checker + helping out customers with there orders. @check out. Will not tolerate unlawful discrimination.

safeway santa cruz / departmet grocery managers

Ad
adreee on 2015-02-01
when employees are working stock & moving pallets .warehouse. /superviors are being disrespectful to there fellow crew/.job duties / not moving out of the way so employees could do his /her job at times. going on for about 4 -5 years .this location.

Safeway Santa Cruz / Managers

Je
jeffed on 2014-12-28
Managers at this location santa cruz capitola. Are not doing there fair job duties : displays / stock / and job performance. Only bully and harassment at work to other employees.
Contact Us