Pass @ Toke.compassports and ids

P Oct 15, 2019 Review updated:

These guys from pass @ toke.com
Scammed me of 900 usd: they claim to sell replicas of passports and ids. They ask an advance and after it they send you just a photo and a short video of what you ordered. Then they take the last money and disappear.
I read a lot online about them and seems they are from ukraine.. They changed site/address but they are the same.. Please guys don't send any cent!
It is a scam!!

• Updated by PierreD · Oct 15, 2019

I don’t understand why CB staff doesn’t post my complaint...

• Updated by PierreD · Jan 08, 2020

to all of you asking me if i received it: yes i did... but i wanna check good the quality and test personally in my hands this is why i wait before making any review so please stop spamming my inbox...

• Updated by PierreD · Jan 09, 2020

To all of you guys asking me if i received it or not: yes i did BUT I need to check accurately in my hands and test personally before leave any positive or negative feedback. Obviously the fact that this Igor really made and deliver my passport is one point on his side.. for the rest let's see.
    But stop spamming my inbox I will not send any personal info, photo or video it is not in my interest.

Oct 16, 2019

Ah I know them: since few years ago they use to spam YouTube with their videos.. they asked 900 upfront??

Oct 16, 2019

@Wolverine1 No they asked at first just 200.. then after 3 days other 700! After it they blocked me and disappeared.

Oct 17, 2019

Pierre what did you order from them? They showed something to you before your payment?

Oct 17, 2019

@Bigivan A Canadian passport: only after the upfront money they sent me a short video of it and a scan.. then they took the rest and disappeared.

Oct 18, 2019

[protected]@ toke.com are well known scammers.. I am just surprised that online I found not so many complaints against them..

Oct 18, 2019

pass @ toke.com are well known scammers.. I am just surprised that online I found not so many complaints against them..

Oct 19, 2019

Pierre so you sent money to them after you saw just a simple photo or video?? Those things are easy editable by photoshop or any other editing program... i’m sorry but sometimes I think some people deserves to be scammed..

Oct 20, 2019

@Bigivan yes I did, but the upfront was 200.. and I sent the other because the passport in the scan and especially in video was perfect, I had no doubts that's why I sent the full payment then!!

Oct 21, 2019

@PierreD "the passport in the scan was perfect" LOL come on man, with a good editing program even a child can find a passport scan online and modify with your details..

•   Jan 21, 2020

@Bigivan again keep away from things that look "too good" to be true

Jan 26, 2020

@7610222 Agree. Sometimes I can’t understand how people so easy believes about everything

Oct 22, 2019

Fake passports websites are all scam, nothing new.. we discussed this on this board many times already!
    pass @ toke.com are the best scammer of them.. I only noticed that they reduced their "prices"..

Oct 25, 2019

Someone knows if the 2 legit vendors are still in "business"? The belgian/arab and the russian one..

Oct 25, 2019

@Bigivan Who are they and what they sell?

Oct 26, 2019

@PierreD Fake and real Passports and IDs, but mostly passports.. one is russian and another one an arab man who lives in Belgium.. seems are the only legit vendors in europe but I don't know if they are still in business

Nov 01, 2019

@Bigivan How do you know about them? Do you know their name?

Nov 17, 2019

@Bigivan I am also interested in their contacts..

Nov 09, 2019

Pierre seems to me they are.. at least the arab one, try to contact him by email..

Nov 20, 2019

@Wolf78 Also the russian one for sure..

Nov 20, 2019

It was a thread opened on this board regarding passports/IDs and was working for many years then has been closed by administrators.. after so many discussions we found just few legit vendors worldwide (and only a couple in europe).. that's why I can confirm they are legit but it was few years ago.. I don't know if they are still in "business"..

Nov 23, 2019

@Bigivan where is this thread?? Can you please link to me??

Nov 27, 2019

@Kenny38 the admins of this site closed it already a couple of years ago.. but it was online on this site for more than 5 years..

Dec 01, 2019

@Bigivan I remember the thread, but I remember also another couple of legit vendors apart the russian and the arab guys..

• J
      Nov 29, 2019

the only source I've found is one guy from Russia who sells diplomatic passports of fictional organization 'International Diplomatic Organisation' (with red cover, look like real ones)
    you can find it on ebay searching for 'passeport diplomatique' or 'diplomatenpass'

Dec 02, 2019

@James Ber. I saw but those are just fictional, I do not think he is the russian vendor they are talking about

• A
      Dec 08, 2019

Are those ukranian scammers of pass @ toke still around? i've no words

Dec 08, 2019

@Ashley90 If you are looking for genuine vendor then click here you know your self. (I have tried my self)

Be safe and make safe...

Friends try from Little expensive but working guys

Highly recommend. First try yourself then Share and make safe other.

Dec 08, 2019

Friends don't be confused by any website all African and USA Number holders are cheaters

Here's genuine guy which I have find and recommending

If you are looking for genuine vendor then click here. I have shared site below talk directly and try then you know your self. (I have tried for my self)

Be safe and make safe...

Friends try from here Little expensive but working guys

Highly recommend. First try yourself then Share to others and make safe other.

Dec 11, 2019

@Kumar234 the link doesn't work, is there another link available?

Dec 23, 2019

@PierreD it doesn't work because it's a scam.. and this retard compared also Africa with USA..

Dec 23, 2019

@Bigivan I have a friend in russia and will meet for me the russian vendor, if he scams I will make a complaint against him here.

Dec 24, 2019

@PierreD I am sure all will be ok, he didn't scam me when i needed his services years ago and here other users knows him as well.. you can sleep fine man

Dec 25, 2019

@Bigivan i hope.

Jan 05, 2020

@PierreD is the Russian vendor works out? i needed his service too.

Jan 05, 2020

@Raymond86 tomorrow i will know

• T
      Jan 07, 2020

@PierreD is the Russian vendor works out

Jan 08, 2020

@PierreD already escaped to your new life or what?? Maybe they arrested you? :D

@PierreD news??

@MarcoN. yes i got it.

• I

@PierreD can you be more precise? How do I find this person? Thank you

Jan 10, 2020

Where I can find contact of this real passport seller Igor?
    I sent a private message to the owner of this post but i haven't got replies.. I am from india and i need his services..

Jan 11, 2020

@Kenny38 i am sorry but i am receiving dozen of messages of people interested and i do not have any interest to promote someone.. you can ask details to someone else.
    pass toke scammed me of 900 bucks and I opened here a complaints against them, then thanks god i found this real vendor but the fact he really sold me something it is an half good feedback, the other half i can give only after i can test its quality.

Jan 11, 2020

@PierreD can't wait to hear from you soon

Jan 13, 2020

@PierreD ok can you at least update us about the quality??

Jan 13, 2020

@Kenny38 quality looks perfect, thank you to those guys here who suggested me to download the app to check its chip

Jan 15, 2020

@PierreD about which app are you talking about?

Jan 15, 2020

@Bigivan is ReadID NFC you can find and download on your smartphone, this app will read the chip inside your passport, a guy here suggested me and it works great, easy to use and free!

Jan 16, 2020

@Bigivan Is Read NFC

Jan 17, 2020

@PierreD Oh I didn’t know about this app I wanna have a look !

Jan 10, 2020

I contacted him for a Greek pp, is he safe? I know he accept to meet face to face but first of all I can not go to his place because it is too far and second I scary of authorities. Can I trust this igor enough for a shipment? please help.

Jan 13, 2020

@Murat1982 I do not know this because my friend met this vendor personally for me..

Jan 18, 2020

Can someone send me some pics of the US passp. provided by him? I would like to buy one if it is good quality

Jan 20, 2020

Glad to know that igor is still in business.. whats happened to the arab one instead?

Jan 20, 2020

hello everybody, [protected]@ toke .com scammed me and i found this discussion searching infos about them, someone know what we can do to have our money back? i see i am not the only one who been scammed

Jan 20, 2020

hello everybody pass @ toke.com scammed me and i found this discussion searching infos about them, someone know what we can do to have our money back? i see i am not the only one who been scammed

Jan 21, 2020

@WongTsu How? Do you think those scammers don’t know already that no one will take their money back? Unfortunately you should accept the truth buddy

Jan 22, 2020

@Wolf78 for sure they feel themselves safe, but what I meant is that maybe if we work all together we can arrive to understand who is behind that account !!! I wrote to pass toke that I will open a complaint online against them

Jan 22, 2020

@WongTsu I also would like to have my 900 back but when i made this complaint I was surprised that online almost no any informations against this scammer behind the account pass toke com
    They are for sure located in ukraine or somewhere near this is the only thing i found

Jan 23, 2020

@PierreD yes but in this case how possible that not so many complaints agains them?? youtube is full of videos of them, seems pass toke com are the best spammer/scammer on the market

Jan 23, 2020

@WongTsu I think because don't know where to complaint usually... and the scammers behind pass toke com changed already their name in past.. maybe they changed it again

Jan 26, 2020

@PierreD how do you know they are in ukraine? to me they asked payment in bitcoins, i asked to pay by western union but they accepted only bitcoins

Jan 27, 2020

@WongTsu means they started to accept only bitcoin now because to me they accepted WU payment and payment was under the name of a woman in Ukraine.

Jan 24, 2020

guys I ordered the greek pp from igor... now he should ship it to me, i hope everything gonna be ok or i will lose my hard earned money...

Jan 27, 2020

@Murat1982 how do you know if this igor really sell such things? did you show something before you ordered?
    you paid already? i hope you answer me, even by private message

@Murat1982 good luck

21h ago

@PierreD thank you, i am worry ! i know face to face was better but i had no choice, couldn't arrive in person

16h ago

@Kenny38 i knew after i communicated with someone who met him in real... my only problem is that i need shipping to greece because i can not go to russia. i paid 1/3 of amount and the last when was ready. He showed me by video conversation, i am waiting to receive, he said he shipped but i m still waiting a tracking number...