intelliflixShut them down!

Intelliflix is obviously a fraud. How do they manage to stay in business, companies like this one must be shut down and prosecuted?
They got me with their so-called SuperPass PLATINUM (I would say SuperRip-off PLATINUM).

And here is why:

Member Since: 2006-Nov-17
Received 6 movies from which: 1 DVD damaged, 2 DVDs I never even queued (they put those movies in my queue themselves, and sent me them when I deleted everything from my queue, getting ready to cancel the subscription).
3 DVDs out 6 listed as not returned (so they will charge me for each $20)

Take a look at my rental history:

Title Date Shipped Date Returned

Mindstorm
Delayed 2006-Dec-14 [email us]
Russian Roulette
Delayed 2006-Dec-14 [email us]

Does this look to you like a joke? It isn't really, when it comes to loose more then you already lost (I still have to go through and get the refund (what is left) from them).

Oh, and don't believe those websites that rate Intlliflix high (probably another scam), try for yourself and find webmaster's/website contact address - I never could.
To those few I could, I sent them an e-mail that they are liars, they never responded (only one webmaster responded that they will reconsider having them on their website at all).

And another scam, if you see on some websites that have customer reviews a review from Eileen - Intelliflix Customer Support - don't believe, the e-mail address is bogus.
SHUT THEM DOWN!!!!!!!

• Ta
    Tazman Apr 05, 2007

I tried 3 online rental places at once to see who would be the best. Intelliflix was definitely the worst. Movies all came from the east coast (i'm on the west)... they took at least two weeks to arrive... 1 arrived too scratched and another broken.

But the biggest issue was trying to cancel. You can only do it by email. I sent 27 cancellation emails and kept track of their "confirmation numbers". I cleared out my queue so they wouldn't send anymore discs. After 6 months and another 17 emails I was still getting charged.

I was finally able to get my credit card company to stop the charges and refund me by providing them with copies of all the cancellation emails. By then Intelliflix had charged over $180.00 for the one disc I had received that was watchable.

Stay away from Intelliflix unless you want months of hustle. Even Netflix and Blockbuster are 100 times better than this company.

• Re
    Rebecca Aug 31, 2007

Intelliflix is the worst service ever, I have not received a movie in 3 weeks and have over 30 movies in my queue. I have written to them via the online trouble ticket 10 times and they keep delaying and wont give me a telephone number or email address to contact any of the executive staff. DO NOT join this service. I repeat DO NOT join, it will e a waste of your money.

• L
    L Oct 15, 2007

Intelliflix is THE WORST company I have ever dealt with!!!! The selection isn't that great. They forgot to charge my credit card until over 1 1/2 months later which messed up my monthly budget. ($106.92 is a lot of money to suddenly 'appear' on your credit card.) I have asked them numerous times to cancel my Intelliflix account and reverse the charges on my card but no action has taken place. (This has been going on for almost two months now.) And then tonight, I get this ridiculous email saying that they are sending me a movie from my queue and MY QUEUE HAS BEEN EMPTY FOR OVER ONE MONTH!!! I have disputed the charges with my card company. I am awaiting the results.

Matt Mar 15, 2008

I received movies for a year. I renewed in August and have not gotten a movie since. They have not provided a refund and they string me along. Totally fraudulent. Do NOT spend money with Intelliflix.

• Valerie Oct 02, 2008

For the past week my buddie has been trying to order the hockey package. first 3 days no body answers the *** phone even i tried calling both of us no luck, on the 4th day he gets lucky call goes through then they tell him to hold he holds for bout 20 minutes and the call goes flat! He tries to call back and no one picks up againnn this S*** is ridiculous i finally decided to look into getting a number to complain... glad i found this one... we will try calling again this afternoon if it doesn't work he will call the number grrr!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices