• Li
    Lindsay Jul 28, 2008

We are having the same problem. Submitted claim in February 2008. Work was pre-approved. The first time I called, the third-party administrator apologized and said they would expedite payment. When I called again today, I was read a script! It was the same information posted above. "We don't know when you'll be paid, we have no control over it, we don't have any contact information for Heritage." This is obviously a wide spread problem if the TPA had to give a script to its telephone operators. We are out $530.

• El
    Elmer Hurd Jul 21, 2008

This will serve as an update to my original message, I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and it has been accepted by their Kansas office and a letter sent to "Extreme Warranty" regarding heritage warranty. I don't know why, but they have until the 27th to reply. I suggest anyone with this problem file a claim.

Here is the info they sent to me:
    The complaint was received by the BBB on July 16, 2008 and has been assigned case# [protected] in our files. Please make a note of this number.

Your complaint has been applied to the following business:
    Extreme Warranty
    5330 College Blvd
    Leawood, KS 66211

• Da
    Dawn Willis Jul 18, 2008

I have the same complaint, we are a trans. business. We did a job for a customer on 4/29/08. admin. Services says Hertiage has all the paper work & is waiting for word to pay. They also don't know the phone # so we can call Hertiage. So we are holding our hands on 1780.00 for over 12 weeks.

• Er
    Eric Jul 17, 2008

I had the EXACT SAME ISSUE!!! Actually I still have the same issue. I filed for reimbursement for over $1400 back on April 23 which is when the claim was submitted to Heritage and here it is July 17th and I have nothing but Administrative Services (heritage's 3rd party answering service) telling me that all they can say is they received the claim, everything is complete, they are waiting on the payment from Heritage, and don't ask them for any info or phone numbers because they don't know.

This is soooooooooooo frustrating!!!

• Cl